1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG 10+ Group Possibly looking to join larger guild.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Vyril, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Vyril

Vyril Cupcake-About-Town

Hello all,

I've been leading guilds for the past 15 years. In the last few years MMOs have sucked so I haven't had the drive to be a leader of a game where the population drops so quickly.

Anyway my goal.

Myself and very close friends / guildmates will be coming to Wildstar. Something we're extremely excited about. The problem is I don't think I have the time to recruit 40 players but we can certainly add to a guild.

Past credentials, I've lead a guild for 2 expansions in WoW being the 2nd best progressive guild on the server. Over time I needed to take a break from leading a guild and raiding 7 days a week. So I handed the guild over to my right hand man and up to recently they stayed at the top of the progression ladder on our server.

Alot of my team from vanilla WoW now want to go to Wildstar. My group consists of 20+ year old players that have been playing with me over 10 years. We're skilled, fun, and experienced raiders and pvpers. Our achievements in PvP and Raiding are nothing short than excellent.

What am I asking? I'm looking for a guild that would possible look to add myself and friends (guildmates) to a part of their team. I know a lot of guilds have their hierarchy established which can be a bit of issue when bringing in a previous group of players that know each other well.

I'm extremely capable of leading raids and organizing players and breaking down fights to perform better on the next attempt. Anyone that knows me enjoyed the raids I've run and have had the "best time ever in WoW". I can go on how well I ran the guild but thats not the point.

Secondly Warplots. I want to focus mostly on a "guild warplot" If somebody can take my player base and raid and I can maintain the Warplot we could very possibly be a top guild on the server with raids and warplots.

Our requirements.

Dominion
    PvP Server
    US - East

EDIT:
    To add a few things. I don't really care about "officer" or w/e the statuses are. I just know I have excellent organization skills and able to see strengths and weaknesses of players in a raid. A part of all this can be an issue for some guilds. Which is that myself and other members would expect to see is that my input is taken seriously. We've been very successful under my lead in raiding and PvP.

I'm not trying to take over anyones position. I do like to talk when on voice comms and have lots of fun.

Boss fights and Strategy planning are times to listen. Clearing trash or being idle is the time to have fun and bullsh!t with each other. Keep morale high and have fun.

Some other cons about bringing us in. Warplots. I'll be running a warplot with my rules and strategies and would like to include the guild I'm in but if it came down to it I'd create a Warparty outside of the guild. I'd prefer to only have players in the Warplot that LOVE to PvP. This way we can win and I know will follow on the fly strategy changes.

As I look at the interested players I have I'm looking at least 10 up to 20. Obviously with any game some are bound not to like it and may not continue playing. Or some old timers may come around to join in later. I would hope they would be welcomed as well.

I won't take offense to anyone that finds these terms unreasonable. I've been in the same position in MMOs where my guild could really use a group of players to expand their roster, but the groups just didn't fit the criteria.

I'm looking at all these great guilds that have sent me messages so far and will continue to reply to them and go into further talks.

The final decision will most likely come down to all my friends approval. I'm basically their representative.

The game is still at least 6 months out so I hope I make good friends while I search for a home. Even if we don't ever come to agreement with any guilds I hope if we can play together on the same server or possible create a circle where we can group up cross server.

Here is a small bonus. I will be streaming raids and Warplots. As for streaming raids this would most likely have voice coms muted so we keep our raids to us.

Warplots will most likely not be muted but on a delay so we can't get ghosted.

So with that in mind there could be some added benefits for the guild.

I'll try to keep this post up to date as well.

My original post was a bit sloppy and not alot of detail. And to help with the process I added more details instead of explaining each time I reply to my PMs.

Thank you all for taking the time and considering us.

Inquire through this post or message me.
  2. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

Send you a PM ;)
    Bolek likes this.
  3. Vyril

Vyril Cupcake-About-Town

I've edited my original post to add some more details.

Thanks =)
  4. Bolek

Bolek New Cupcake

I was just about to say check out Titan!
    Prof. Walrus likes this.
  5. Karly

Karly New Cupcake

Hey Vyral, I'll send you a PM as well but I think we might have some of the same goals in mind.
  6. Vyril

Vyril Cupcake-About-Town

Thanks all,

You all seem like great guilds / communities. I'll be doing some more personal responses today. I appreciate the time you've taken to review my post and messaging me.
  7. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.