1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG 2 Experienced Raiders LF Semi HC Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Beast, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Beast

Beast New Cupcake

Who we are: My wife (33) and I (36) are both experienced raiders in WoW, Rift, EQ and EQ2. She plays a healer (plans on playing Esper) and is continually in the two in every guild as far as heals go. I play a tank (plan on playing Engineer) and have been MT in almost every guild we've been in. We have over ten years experience in raiding and enjoy the social and progression nature. as a majority seem to sant to play Dominion we are actually more interested in Exile guilds.

What we're looking for: semi Hardcore raiding guild with progression on mind. We don't mind wipes, we don't mind people messing up. What we do mind is raid leaders with an ego who feel the need to scream in vent or tell us how they were in the top guild in game xxx. We really don't care.

We're not interested in a guild that spawns fifty games with nine hundred players in those games. As we plan to make Wildstar our home for a long while we'd appreciate a guild that is dedicated to Wildstar for the long run.

Raiding Schedule: Core raiding spots with 2-3 day raiding schedule Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs any time between 8-midnight EST. We have kids and social lives and can guarantee an 80% attendance.

Loot: We prefer a point system but are willing to hear out new systems. We don't do rolls.

Any comments or questions hit me up.
  2. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

hi there man I sent you a private message on here whenever you get the chance to read it :).
  3. ISharie

ISharie New Cupcake

HI there

I am from the dirty dozen gamers community and we are going to make a guild in wildstar.
    We are UK based but have many more players from all over the UE.
    The guild semi hard core, witch mains that we ask off our player base that thy are abel to lvl up and gear up to get ready to hit the raids. Mian iam in the game for us is PVE end game contend but will also do the PVP side off the game aswell.

Main communication is via teamspeak, as we love to have a good time with the players in the guild.
    We all are long time MMO players with history in WOW, Aion, Rift, GW2, FF14.
    When it comes to gaming we do understand that peeps have a RL and that that comes first.

We plan to go Dominian and roll on a PVP sever, as we love the trill on a pvp sever more then on a PVE sever.

IF this is what you are looking for then PM me or have a look at our webstie: http://the-dirty-dozen.enjin.com/ for you to get a idea what we are all about.

Hope to hear form you soon.
  4. Beast

Beast New Cupcake

Still looking for a PVE Exile guild :)
  5. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

did you get my message on here and also did you get a chance to check us out ? We are a PvE Exiles Guild
  6. Beast

Beast New Cupcake

We did unfortunately looking for a guild that is active in only one perhaps two games at most. We simply don't want to deal with the game jumping. Though we do appreciate the interest.
  7. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I am not sure what you mean by gaming jumping, but that is ok hope that you find yourself a good home.
  8. Xaine

Xaine Cupcake

Sounds like we're what you guys are looking for, but sadly we're EU.

4 Nights a week raiding, selective recruitment, Exile, a slightly more mature player base (I'm one of the youngest at 23).

I think our raid times might be more than a little inconvenient for you though (7.30-11pm GMT, which I believe is 12.30 - 4pm for you).

Either way, if it suits you, we'd love you to put in an application on our site: www.filthy.ws
  9. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

The US is -5 to -8 GMT.
  10. Xaine

Xaine Cupcake

He is in Arizona, according to his profile, which puts him at -7.

Hence my adjusted raid-times.
  11. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

Hello beast!

I wrote you an email and hope you take a look at WARCRY. I think we have most if not all you are currently looking for :)
  12. Mortelugo

Mortelugo New Cupcake

And if you want to be picky, then count Alaska in at -9 GMT and Hawaii in at -10 GMT :cool:

@OP, good luck with the guild search!
  13. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

I may be late to this thread's party, but I'd like to suggest Vengeance.

www.vengeanceclan.com

We're an international gaming guild, and we focus on one MMO at a time, we never spread ourselves out as we believe in gaming together on one game to really stay bonded as a group. We're Semi-Hardcore so we do expect our players to play their best, but it's really about not giving up and throwing a fit if something goes wrong, as well as committing to times. We want players we can rely on, and it sounds like you're looking for a guild to rely on as well.

We focus on PvP more than PvE, but we don't neglect any content the game will have to offer. Our major play time is usually 5pm EST to 2am EST. Feel free to explore our about us section, and see what we're all about.

Hope to hear from you soon :D
    -Eurlin