1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG 3x raiders LF hardcore raiding (UK/SWE)

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Backfire123, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Backfire123

Backfire123 New Cupcake

Hi guys myself and two of my friends are looking for a hardcore (realm 1st) type guild.
    We are looking to play the following classes.

Rob(me 31)uk - Stalker (tank) (may change to warrior/NG tank near release if i feel they are "better" but atm I am liking the look of these funny creatures xD I have 90% of my mmo life played tank and don't wish to change. It suits me I am looking for a TANK ROLE ONLY. (been ranked couple times wol with no dps gear equipped)

Alex (29)uk - Spellslinger (dps) Alex is a RL friend we ran our last wow raiding team together. His dps will be top of his game. And regularly was ranked in the top 200 on world of logs for wow (warlock)

Marusli(19)Swe Medic (heals) this weird Swedish guy marco keeps following us. He never missed a single raid in over a year. Played a Holy pala very well however the main thing marco brings is being the center of all banter and laughs in a guild hes a very unique person and a real laugh to be around. He also has a real fear of viruses and scans his computer more times than he eats.(Again ranked quite a few times 1st on his hunter however he is looking for a healing role)

What you can expect from us :-

• Friendly guys just love raiding and getting 100% best dps/hps we can.
    • Always turn up for raids 100% attendance maintained for over a year with all 3 of us.
    • Gear will always be the best set/up we can achieve and will always been enchanted (or whatever WS gives us)
    • We don't stand in the fire, none of us are keyboard turners.

What we are looking for:-

• Dominion
    • A guild that wants to be realm first.
    • Friendly atmosphere, Focused progression raids.
    • A guild that does not keep "toxic" annoying people loot whores and just general dicks.
    • Adult team, if were going 40man a few younger ones is OK but too many....no thanks.
    • We had been raiding 6 days a week until we stopped. We are looking for about the 4/5 day mark.
    • Fair loot system
    • Mistakes are fine, slacking isn't mentality.
    • Core raiding spots you can expect 100% raid attendance from all 3 of us.
    • And a GM that we can breakdown mentally xD

lol thanks for reading reply to this/pm or steam backfireuk
  2. Backfire123

Backfire123 New Cupcake

Still looking...
    :)