1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

40 man lolzorz

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Ceodoc, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceodoc

Ceodoc Cupcake-About-Town

Dear Carbine,

We are very excited at Filthy Gorgeous about our 40 man ambitions, in the context of a serious semi-hardcore mentality.
    The effort we have made to recruit serious players and promote ourselves deserves a proper serving of 40 man content.
    We will be very sad if you entrust 40 testing to random startups with no control of who is and is not responsible for NDA, or a central admin structure to herd the 40 sheep.

Yeah we have thrown our hat in the ring for this testing, but we would trade that at the drop of a hat if it kept testing out of the hands of these popups.

For once I am not trolling and have serious concerns that these startups might get to test this important content.

Cheers
    Doc
    Settra and Classix like this.
  2. Superreccaman

Superreccaman Cupcake

And what/who determines
    You? Just trying to gather how you feel your group is more adept for the position of a 40 man spot than any other group and what your suggestions would be for them to determine these "qualifications" you are looking for. Sounds a tad elitist from your post. I have been in a top 40 US WoW guild and it took long periods of time before WoW got to a good recruiting point. To expect them to get a ton of "hardcore" groups is a bit too optimistic and I think it would be good for Carbine to see a variation of skill throughout the testing.
  3. gamer23

gamer23 Guest

• Edited for Inappropriate Behaviour
    Ive seen pugs beat raiding guilds, this is a new game so everyone actually stands the same chance, you just need some communication.

Actually i would like to see a pug group making in it to the test raid, so they can actually see if its well tuned for both new players, older gamers and pugs.
  4. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

He insists he's not but everything else strongly suggests he is.
  5. Ceodoc

Ceodoc Cupcake-About-Town

No where did I mention that some group is "better".

And I also did not say my group is in a better place.

I also fully expect Carbine to ignore any loose structured efforts to SEE 40 man content, because that is all it amounts too.

Testing is about control.

Re read your finger pointing posts and mine.

Bless
  6. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

<Admin Hat> This thread is nothing but troll bait. Carbine will have their own criteria for the groups they select, which we are not privy to - thus making any guild/grouping equally viable until/unless we hear differently. Closing this thread as nothing good will come of it. </Admin Hat>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.