1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

40 mans, or how I learned to love the bomb

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by WavE, Dec 13, 2013.

1. azmundai

azmundai Well-Known Cupcake

its probably better that its not in the general area. discussions are often much calmer outside of the general area.

Vael was one of my favorite fights though :) especially as a mage. pew pew pew was over the top awesome on that fight. our first kill was a rogue evasion tanking for about 4 seconds and a paladin hammer of wrathed him for the kill. everyone else was dead.
  2. WavE

WavE Cupcake-About-Town

haha yea well I suppose the whole point of this thread was to calm the 40 man argument a bit, and show people what 40 mans have to offer deep down you know?
  3. azmundai

azmundai Well-Known Cupcake

yea I agree, obviously :)

the main point for me is that I can tell you about our first Rag, Vael, Ony and just about any other 40 man raid boss, kill .. quite a few from TBC too .. but after that (the more recent stuff) .. who knows.

Putricide comes to mind, and yogg .. but the 100s of other bosses in mmos, I dont even recall the names of the bosses let alone what it was like to kill them for the 1st time. while that's not necessarily a size thing, as I do remember quite a few first kills of 25 man content, for me the size helps a lot in this respect.

remember far more from vanilla than I do from wrath. I can't remember a single boss name from the arena style raid in wrath. most of icc is a blur, basically once we started doing just 10 mans it all became fodder. and thats where I quit.