1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting 503rd Mobile Infantry Corps

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Major Eqitus, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Major Eqitus

Major Eqitus New Cupcake

Attn: 503rd Mobile Infantry Corps (MIC)
    Subject: Return to active duty

Upon the discovery of planetary body Nexus, members of the 503rd MIC are hereby called to active duty.

All marines are to report to Arcship Destiny Reception Center for routine check-in. Present recept-o-bot with valid active duty ID holocard, health and dental records and hard copy of orders. Any of my marines reporting out of dress blues or without proper articles will be subject to disciplinary action (see: light to medium beating followed by extended brig stay).

The 503rd will be one of the first Infantry Corps with boots on the ground. Current recon info is cloudy at best so I expect each and every marine to be at the top of their game (where I expect my marines to always be). The discovery and coordinates of Nexus were broadcast over civilian channels and as such, others groups may have beat us here to stake a claim in what is rightfully Dominion territory. Be prepared to exit drop ships into possible enemy fire or amongst hostile natives. Whatever the situation, trust your battle brothers and your training to lead you to total domination. The Emperor demands no less.

By the Emperor and by the Dominion,
    Rhys Eqitus
    503rd Mobile Infantry Corps, Major

OOC Summary-
    Name: 503rd MIC (Mobile Infantry Corps)
    Theme: Cassian military outfit, attitude similar to other well known sci-fi armies like the Colonial Marines (Aliens) and the Mobile Infantry (Starship Troopers)
    Focus: RP, PVP (arenas, battlegrounds, warplots, world pvp) FUN

Who we are looking to enlist:
    -18+ with a maturity level to match
    -Roleplayers who enjoy cannon Wildstar lore and wish to contribute to that lore.
    -we are NOT looking for trolls and griefers, all members are expected to be respectful of other players.

Goal-
    To assemble a group of mature, fun loving roleplayers who enjoy all aspects of Wildstar, be it running dungeons, crafting, group questing, pvp....you name it, we'll do it. Though the corps main focus will be RP-PVP. We'll play together to craft our corps lore and story arcs as well as go out into the world to cause trouble and bring the pain wherever we may find Exiles. One thing to keep in mind is we'll be supporting other rppvp guilds, the health of our servers rp community as well as having a damn good time.

I'm not looking for the 503rd to be the largest guild out there, we want quality over quantity.

I'll be looking for like-minded players (enthusiastic roleplayers who love pvp) to fill officer roles early on. The corps will have a simplified military structure to lessen the number of ranks and prevent the possibility of "too many chiefs, not enough indians". These officers will be expected to contribute to the creation of the 503rd's lore and history as well as scheduling and leading regular guild events.
  2. Major Eqitus

Major Eqitus New Cupcake