1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

^_^ Hi I'am Princemark ^_~

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Princemark, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Princemark

Princemark New Cupcake

Hi, my name is Princemark... iam not really new to this game coz ive been following wildstar since 2011, also i cant call my self new to the game coz i havent played it yet -_-" i can only wish for a beta key and watch every wildstar video that i can find... but still iam able to learn a thing or two with the help of threads, post and videos.

I was born in the Philippines and a mixed blood asian/spanish pinoy hehe currently working here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia as a System Administrator.

Iam a hardcore online game player since 2003 with the very 1st MMORPG in the PH, became a VIP player and a forum moderator, and lastly worked as a Game Master for at least a year.

Playing a game on its CBT period is crucial for me in both learning and advancing on the game on its OBT or launch period. Whenever I play a game, i make sure that what i learn is shared with everyone (as long as it does not include anything that should be reported to the wildstar support team...example are bug exploits etc)

I plan on becoming a stalker and a adventurer...if i ever get into the game haha

^_~,V,, thats all for now and i would love to meet new friends and friendly enemies ingame hehe

Happy New Year to everyone ^_^
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  4. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)