1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

A new game and a new guild?

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by FrozenlandPT, May 16, 2013.

1. FrozenlandPT

FrozenlandPT Cupcake

So first of all, let me say I am not a very social person in real life. I always had little circle of friends since childhood and that is not different from where I am right now, but in my little circle of friends I am the only one who play video-games, so because of that always I want to try a new MMO I need to get along with people... because this a MMO game.

I don't find hard to get along with people here in the internet or in the games, is quite easy and fun but guilds are one hard thing for me but was not like this always. I find it very difficult for me to get in one guild that as already history, but those are the ones that I can count with it. Other thing I find hard to get along is Teamspeak/Raidcall, I really hate to talk in the mic or listen to other people talking when I am playing, it can be harsh saying this but I love to play with ambient song or songs I like and listen/speaking don't let me enjoy the game at full, but, I don't mind to get my mic in raids/dungeons, I find that cool and fun at times but more than that is a no for me.

So as you can see I have hard times with guilds, and nowadays I never get more than few months in guilds (well that is also because I can't stand new MMO's and the last guild I enjoyed got inactive) only when I as playing Vanilla WoW that I was in a guild for more than 2 years.

How you guys approach guilds? The game is always more fun to play with people than alone, so is there anyone here that faces the same problems than me? Do you guys join a new guild everytime are playing a new MMO? Have a good group of friends? What are you guys looking for a guild?

Sorry if the text is confusing.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

First off, Welcome to the WSC, hope you enjoy it in here as much as i do :D
    Glad you have chosen to be for the dominion :up:

I'm already in a guild! Normally i only look for a guild in-game, but for this game i made an exception.
    Because i'm so into this game already, and i think this game is finnaly one of those MMO's i would like to play. So now i'm in a nice guild, and hopefully we can play Wildstar with everyone of that guild at the same time.
  3. FrozenlandPT

FrozenlandPT Cupcake

Thank you Extatica, and yes Dominion will rule over Exiles scum.

I remember now, how RP guilds work? I had very few RP in my days of WoW, and last time I subbed I try it a bit as was great experience but not enough to keep me playing WoW.
    To the question do RP guilds do RP over voice services?
  4. CWFWS1

CWFWS1 Cupcake

Hey, FrozenlandPT. I hope you find a great guild that suits your needs. Too bad you're going Dominion. ;)

If there's one thing I could suggest it would be to at least try harder to open yourself up to being more social in voice chat. Online games have a way of making people a bit too reclusive if they're not careful, imo. There's nothing wrong with playing some music while playing - I bet we all do it. Games are so much more rewarding when you get good conversations/interaction going in voice chat, though.

Anyway, my 2 cents. Good luck in your search!