1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

A New WSFlick to Launch Today!

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Ico, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Fox Spirit

Fox Spirit Cupcake

Aww... no demon rowsdowser that I could see... also lol at the disclaimer.
  2. Fox Spirit

Fox Spirit Cupcake

Medic does look like fun, Engineer with its droids, looks pretty awesome too.
  3. Shoogli

Shoogli Cupcake-About-Town

Wow that was impressive :D !!!

Thanks a lot for posting the link :up: !

I need to watch it again :laugh: !
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Bad Ishmael the Bloodied Marauder. That's what he gets for picking on the poor turnip-person at 1:18. Leave poor turnip children alone!

Also.....YAYS! Medic! Engineer! I'm so excited! I could bounce and bounce and squeeeee!

Now, I really don't know what character I should make. Medic and Engineer look so much fun! Oh! oh! Did you see the Eningeer at the end? Look at all the potential pets! Oh oh! And that was heavy armor they were wearign! Oh! Oh! And they had a rifle! Pew! Pew! PEW! Oh! And the Mordesh Medic? Super creepy! I hid behind the keyboard.

Oh! Oh! Now I have an idea for new characters I wants to make! Main still an esper! So funny when Ishie was squashed by the giant hand! But! But! Now want to make a human Engineer! And and the medic? Oh! It sounds like the perfect class! Perfect balance of healing, damage, and protection! Oh, but now first character as a stalker sounds boring. Awe. That's okay! Will make Main Esper to start with anyway, then make medic!

Also at 1:55....the townfolk had a pet squirg! I want a pet squirg! They're so cute! I wants! Gimme!

Also, music! Pretty music.

Also! Also, I hope we can bump into Ishie during the game at different frontier towns or just sitting around on a rock in the wildnerness. Always in different states of Bandages! It would be a neat kind of scavenger hunt. You can attack Ishie at any time and get like, different achievements. He tries to fight back, but well. He's just had such bad luck.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Patience is something that not a lot of people have :D

They try to be the first and can't wait for the official threads get released. Ofcourse this is also due to their excitement and wanting to talk about it, but have to wait for the threads to come.

Also the fact that we have so few mod's contribute to the increasing waiting time. While hundreds of posters can do a faster job.

Also Kat how did you find both video's? Liked them? Think they better represent the classes for newbies?
    Sonntam likes this.
  7. Shoogli

Shoogli Cupcake-About-Town

Oh and by the way there is this video with yet another new "unannounced" (well now announced) class :

8. Domi Dayglow

I'm excited! I'm excited! I'm excited!

P.S. Also this post is to show Extatica that I can properly quote again. Mostly by not using Explorer and using google chrome instead. Or whatever it's called. Also in the new flick at 1:33, I think that got a picture of Extatica.
  9. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Seriously you used explorer? :eek:

Anyway.....my choice hasn't changed since half a year ago :D

Still going:
    Engineer (1st)
    Medic (2nd)
    LoweGearShift likes this.
  10. Giruvegan

Giruvegan New Cupcake

The sneak peak of the engineer at the end there was the best thing ive ever seen... i was torn between spellslinger and engineer but i think he engineer is gonna be amazing
  11. Sarigar

Sarigar Cupcake

I'm irked at the choice of 'Medic' for a class name, but I'm not gonna stew over it. I checked my mailbox and my carrier pigeon coop; Carbine never asked for my input on the subject. Maybe MMO gamers have changed wonderfully since I left WoW, and will no longer exclaim "But you're a Medic! You're supposed to heal!"

The Engineer looks ideal for me, though. Even more so than Warrior. Those two will probably be my "main" classes, followed by Esper and Stalker.
  12. Domi Dayglow

You know not they I'm not so bouncy with excitement now I started to think about the medic's telegraphs again. the resonators are like lines and cones for their telegraphs. I wonder how that will relate to their ability to heal themselves?
  13. kongpong

kongpong Cupcake

14. Sapien

Sapien Cupcake-About-Town

Medic or Engineer?? i love healingclasses but engineer looks like a good soloclass and awesomely fun.
    Darn what to do, what todo?. :confused:

:up:
  15. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

<Mod Face> Merged all discussion from today's drops into the new thread :) </Mod Face>
    Kataryna likes this.
  16. Haversham

Haversham Cupcake-About-Town

Easy! Both :D
    Sapien likes this.
  17. Eastwood

Eastwood New Cupcake

I will be rolling a medic for sure now. :)
  18. Tiberius

Tiberius Cupcake-About-Town

I was looking forward to the medic, but I'm not a fan of the spell animations. I was hoping they'd feel/have a little more UMPH, but they all just seem to be wavy lights. Hopefully they'll have more impact when I can actually hear them clearly, as Frost says that they release subsonic sounds like Daft Punk and Dubstep. Looking forward to the Stream though, and hope that carbine pumps up the audio for a bit so we can hear that.

( http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/12/03/wildstar-medic-developer-commentary )
  19. Kash

Kash Cupcake

Loved the flick. Must have an engineer!
  20. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake