1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

A New WSFlick to Launch Today!

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Ico, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Flawz

Flawz Cupcake-About-Town

Ya they will sit in the bar and get even more punishment :) Rawr!
  2. Flawz

Flawz Cupcake-About-Town

I was hoping for them to have the ability to DMG/Heal at the same time, It only made sense to make them that way to separate them a little bit from the other healers.

Carbine has done an insanely awesome job on this (judging from the DevSpeak) and Medic will deffinately be my 2ndary class :)

Now my other post about making Soldier path makes more sense :)

They can heal themselves and DPS mobs at same time while using the weapons given to them for sertain quests to add even more DMG, Questing and AOE grind should be really fun with this class !
  3. Sapien

Sapien Cupcake-About-Town

The only thing i dont like about the Medic (after looking at the developer commentary ign-video, ) I dont like the "spell"-grafics, but i supose that is something one gets use to.
  4. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

We should probably remember that medics are medium armor. So far, the heavier the armor the slightly less the DPS. Mostly in the form of less assault strength stat and more in resistance numbers for comparable level armor. By comparison the Medic is closer range than Esper or Spellslinger. That should actually really help them when it comes to supporting tanks, but I wonder how they far in higher level contents when a boss's attack can be devastating if not dodged. The medic will be closer to the action, closer to the danger. I can't wait to see a livestream of one in action to see how this concept is balanced with the ability to heal themselves.

Also!....my first character will still be a Aurin Stalker! Then an Aurin or Human Esper for main! Then Human Engineer! Then Mordesh Medic! Because, mordesh are creepy.
  5. Roadblock

Roadblock Cupcake-About-Town

A little aside.
    I saw the "made with the game" info at the start.
    I'm wondering has Carbine said anything about supporting machinima creators in some way?
    This would be an awesome game for that.

On topic I never cease to be amazed at how talented the short video people are.
  6. Flawz

Flawz Cupcake-About-Town

they place down fields of healing/dmg so while their casting heals seem to be shorter range.. they can place their healing fields anywhere and they can move somewhere else.. not to mention healing orbs on team..
  7. Domi Dayglow

I do hope they display the livestream for the medic like they did with the Esper or spellslinger. By that I mean including group content on a dungeon. It would be nice to see how the "fields" interact with a group like that.
  8. Ziren

Ziren New Cupcake

I thought the engineer would have been my main but after discovering you have to deal with pets which I sincerly hate I Think I have to pass. Looking at the ugly weapon the medic have and the Square animations I doubt I will be playing as a Medic either.

I guess to the sound of all the fanboys I am the only one here who is dissapointed.
  9. Mordakai

Mordakai Cupcake

Wow, you don't have to call people who like a particular class "fanboy."

I share your concern about pets... they have a tendency not to work as advertised.
  10. Mesmir

Mesmir Cupcake

it shows us exiles for an reason, and not dominions.
    just bcuzz we are more superior then your lowly coward faction.
  11. Domi Dayglow

I was a little disappointed when I discovered how many of the Esper's attacks required standing still. There will always be something about the game and it's classes that everyone will dislike.

I do wonder about the engineer's robots. The Esper can summon pets for short duration, but it's entirely optional in their LAS. I wonder how optional the Engineer robots will be, or if they can choose to leave them out all together.

That's right! Because the Dominion is like, oppressive and rude and against hugs! And ..erm..chua smell funny too!
  12. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

That's the:
    [​IMG]

Ofcourse you think it's ''funny'' you have never smelled victory before ;)
  13. Drokk

Drokk Cupcake-About-Town

They really are fantastic little videos: full of humor, wit, great voice acting, superb writing, and they look fantastic. By contrast I got an e-mail to watch the new ESO progression video. That thing put me to sleep in 30 seconds...yet it gets 5x the views. But that's fine. What matters in the end is the quality of the game and the ability of the company to maintain and improve it over time. There will come a time when the world wakes up and realizes this little gem is sitting here waiting for them.
  14. Convicted

Convicted Super Cupcake

sure looks like "the sweet smell of pee" to me.

:eek:
  15. DYST

DYST New Cupcake

Thanks for the link!
  16. Mesmir

Mesmir Cupcake

See your already outnumbered exta, just give up you rodents can't win.
  17. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Sorry.....that's because most Dominion people are already in Beta setting up enough traps to catch you guys in :sneaky:

This forum may gling to me for it's sanity, but Beta is 100% crawling with Dominion guys! :coffee:
  18. Mesmir

Mesmir Cupcake

beta.... they didnt invite us(me) for a reason, cuzz if they servers might crash when we kick dominion towns of the map and ppl might stop playin cuzz they die tomuch - its understandable though, rodents have a tough time surviving.