1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

About fansite, and other located languages

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Morggause, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Darkspur

Darkspur Cupcake-About-Town

I believe I should mention something about free hats right about now ? :D
  2. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

you are breaking character tsk tsk
    anyway why would an evil corporation want a hat :p
  3. Darkspur

Darkspur Cupcake-About-Town

Its not like anyone can ever have too many hats right ? compensates for the lack of hair <insert pinkish smiley with tongue extended>
    ObliviousPrime likes this.
  4. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

Now you broke character ... how many accounts do you have here? ;)
    Darkspur likes this.
  5. Kahlan

Kahlan Guest

I don't disagree with disliking over-hyped games because of the communities they tend to create. This is one of the chief reasons I'm not excited for Elder Scrolls Online even though I've played and loved every single iteration. I'd much rather interact with people who have curbed expectations and aren't going to quit the game the second they realize X feature isn't available yet. Furthermore, I want to play with people who are interested in an IP for its content/potential rather than the number of players who might be playing it.

That said, I really do think Wildstar would benefit from more marketing because I absolutely want this game to do well so it will be available to play for years to come. I'm not a fan of forum trolls, or ragers and I totally understand the desire to want them shoved under their stone bridges as long as possible. But, these people are going to exist in Wildstar just like they do in every other game. Its too much to hope that they won't arrive eventually. And while we may have more productive discussions as a community without the trolls because of lower exposure, its not necessarily good for the growth of the game. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. Even Nexus.

I fully support this.