1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Addiction - NA - Dominion

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Addictguild, May 22, 2013.

1. Issh

Issh New Cupcake

Hardest of the hardcore.
  2. Issh

Issh New Cupcake

3. Liminsathil

Liminsathil New Cupcake

You forgot to quote that "Hardest of the hardcore" that those devs said about us
  4. opaque

opaque New Cupcake

Rarely will I call someone out, but this part bugged me quite a bit:

This is simply not true. Duke (first instance raid boss) was killed by Maximation less then 24 hours after Addiction (Maximation as a brand new guild did not get a chance to Alpha test the raid content like Addiction), and followed up by securing the world firsts on the next three bosses.

Addiction is a great community and guild and I believe one of the few guilds that is worth anything that still raids in Rift. Not sure why you need to...overstate your past.

Good luck in Wildstar.
  5. Gromph

Gromph New Cupcake

No.

You never submitted a kill remotely close to that time to the ranking site we all used.

Ain't nobody got time for this <REDACTED>. I wont be surprised when you conveniently can't back up anything.

That dungeon was only Alpha tested by Fires of Heaven. Good try though.

If we're in the mood for slander we should mention your purposeful withholding of raid encounter bugs in Hammerknell, so you could abuse them when that dungeon went live.
  6. Austin

Austin New Cupcake

I would like to note that RIFT launched on March 1, 2011 and we killed Duke on March 1, 2011. Kind of a big deal.
  7. Byona

Byona New Cupcake

Will Ahov solo heal raids here too? :D
  8. opaque

opaque New Cupcake

My apologies, I was wrong on two accounts.

1) Pretty sure Addiction was in Alpha and I assumed they would have tested the raid content along with the other guilds that had enough. I'll retract that part of my statement. I do believe a couple of other guilds got to test the raids.

2) Maximation took under 48 hours to kill Duke after the first kill. I wish Rifthead didn't scrap its data for a lot of the servers from their database, this would easily solve any discrepancies.

The kill times were:
    1. Addiction (Lotham) - 3/1/11 - (9:51 pm pst)
    2. Maximation (Reclaimer) - 3/3/11 - (7:00 pm pst)
    3. Elventy (Icewatch) (EU) - 3/5/11 - (7:46 pm gmt?)
    4. Utopie (Trubkopf) (EU) - 3/6/11 - (9:12 gmt?)
    5. Reborn (?) (EU) - 3/6/11 - (9:59 pm gmt)

Here's the video of the kill that was posted a little after more guilds have killed him:

Very clearly other guilds have killed him well before your posted 2 week period.

I tried to look for screenshots of my own, but all I have for you is Infiltrator: http://s29.photobucket.com/user/Etoiles_mortant/media/Infiltrator-2.png.html

And here's the video:

I am not sure what ranking site you were using, but there were plenty of threads on the official rift raiding forums that you should have noticed.

I am not going to get into an argument over HK. Plenty of accusations went back and forth during those times. The bugs that we discovered were immediately reported. Developers kept a close eye on the guilds progressing and if anything was purposefully exploited, players would have gotten banned.

That was the official launch day. Everyone that preordered got to start leveling in the headstart period that went live on February 24th (I want to say at 12pm est?).
  9. Issh

Issh New Cupcake

Oh yeah?
  10. Albred

Albred New Cupcake

We had roughly 14-20 accounts in Alpha, but were never asked to test raid content.
  11. Issh

Issh New Cupcake

I was in Alpha. Rift was easy to burn out on.
  12. Gromph

Gromph New Cupcake

You claim you're world 2nd in this thread, yet your youtube video clearly claims world 3rd?

Zzzzzz

and of course you're not going to comment on HK... I wasn't even playing anymore and I heard all about that sh it - from the developers no less.
  13. Manikal

Manikal New Cupcake

^ nerd rage. go police something more important in life.

<grabs his popcorn>
  14. Albred

Albred New Cupcake

Best of luck with your application, lol.
  15. Austin

Austin New Cupcake

People tend not to remember second place, unless of course they were second place.

There was plenty of exploiting known to the community and developers that was not punished and I will be happy to cite multiple examples if required. In fact no raiding guild had members banned for exploiting raid content in RIFT until the most recent raid instance a few months back. Your assessment that no one was banned so no one exploited is an obvious fallacy.

That is irrelevant to my statement.

If you'd like to continue trolling our thread I should inform you that I know plenty about Maximation and I have the mental acumen to use the search feature and return the favor. That's not Addiction's style but neither is turning the other cheek so if you force me to choose between those the latter will surely win out.
  16. Issh

Issh New Cupcake

17. Noge

Noge New Cupcake

Oh no, who let you in here?
  18. Addictguild

Addictguild New Cupcake

Over 100 members and counting for the launch, I would like to double, possibly triple that number for many reasons. Use the website to apply :)
  19. Albred

Albred New Cupcake

Sign-em up!
  20. RoughRaptors

RoughRaptors New Cupcake

Man...GSB is really serious business ;-)