1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Afterlife [AFTL] - Recruiting

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Screenager, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Screenager

Screenager Cupcake-About-Town

After a fantastic weekend I'm still editing highlights but until then get a quick idea what we are about at
    With room for more we invite you to come slay all the lopp with us :D
  2. Thaesir

Thaesir New Cupcake

That was such a good game, best part being that bob was defending so i got to move out for a change :D

Many more videos to come.
  3. Screenager

indeed

I'm still editing the rest of the action from that weekend but I've got at least open more for that then next beta we'll be focusing on halls of the bloodsworn which Im sure will endce all the rage.

Want to listen to many Scottish people shout obscenities in pvp. Join us now :D
  4. Screenager

and with the fantastic HoT at healingovertime.org you can swing by and watch us tear up nexus if you are interested in joining tomorrow
  5. Thaesir

Thaesir New Cupcake

Another awesome weekend of battleground domination. Still looking to bolster our ranks, recruiting for Warplots and general pvp arse kicking.
  6. Screenager

It was fantastic :)

We got ourselves our first real weekend of halls of bloodsworn this weekend as a guild and swiftly timed out the enemy team :D
  7. Thaesir

Thaesir New Cupcake

Looking to recruit more for Warplots and general pvp domination as dominion (try saying that really fast :laugh: )
  8. Screenager

We are jumping back into Pergo server and we still have room for PvP focused players.

If you want to check us out drop onto Pergo and we will see you on the battlefield
  9. Thaesir

Thaesir New Cupcake

Another awesome weekend, More pvp videos to come. If you would like to join us for some pvp kick ass come launch drop us an application, we are still filling our ranks for Warplots.
  10. Thaesir

Thaesir New Cupcake

Nothing new, just a cheeky bump-age!!
  11. Screenager

indeed :)

however we are still looking for people wanting to play pvp as their primary focus. We'e had stunning success in battlegrounds thus far and we are looking to extend that into warplots when things go live and in order to do that we need players :)
  12. Screenager

With the countdown beginning to this beta holiday weekend here in the Uk I'd like to welcome our newest member Swinch :)
  13. Thaesir

Thaesir New Cupcake

Another beta weekend is upon us, Afterlife will be hitting up Pergo in another weekend of pvp domination. Still looking to bolster our ranks for warplots.
  14. Screenager

with a fantastic weekend and more new members incoming (Welcome to you all) we will see you all for the bonus weekend and some time with the frost in London this Friday :D
  15. Screenager

OK its time to get myself back into Pergo server. Come join us in BG's and rolling around whitevale for some PvP action :)
  16. Thaesir

Thaesir New Cupcake

Another great weekend for afterlife pvp and another weekend approaches. Still recruiting for warplots and all aspects of pvp.
  17. Screenager

after another fantastic weekend of beta pvp Im busy uploading the highlights to youtube. Come check us out over the open beta and bring an axe.. everyone needs an axe there are lopp everywhere!
  18. Animook

Animook New Cupcake

Hey guys, it sounds great. What are your expected warplotting times? I am a dedicated player but I come online at 9 pm CEST consistently every day. Is that compatible with you guys? Thank you.
  19. Screenager

Hey mate. We obv don't have it set in stone yet in terms of activity and warplotting time. However our expected prime time hours are 7-midnight uk time and weekends all over so cest times generally fit what we are playing for.
  20. Screenager

Well we've been hella busy with the open beta and I will be closing down recruitment for specific classes as of the end of open beta so this is your last chance to get in without class restrictions kicking in from us :)

Also let me welcome our newest member Redblade