1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Afterlife [AFTL] - Recruiting

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Screenager, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Screenager

Screenager Cupcake-About-Town

Well that's it people launch is almost upon us. You won't see us in game again in an organised fashion until launch :)

With that future applications are being assessed on class requirement at this stage We are looking favourably on medic, esper and warrior applications at the moment
  2. Screenager

Right launch is tomorrow let me get to the point if you wanna stand knee deep in exile corpses apply right here. If you want to hug trees jog on ;)
  3. Screenager

Two weeks into launch and we are finishing up assessing our new recruits trials. As with all game launches we are shedding some dead weight and this has made space for PvP focused players that would fit us. If you are looking for a home that focuses on downing enemy players over sparkle pony dungeon boss then take a look
  4. Screenager

with the roster now clear for new members I'd like to welcome our newest member Vashnir