1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Int'l Alatreon (Intl') Exile | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Hestia, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    ———————————————
    Time zone regions that we seek:
    North America
    Europe
    Oceanic
    Asia
    * Other regions will be under consideration. The most important thing is that you can speak English.
    [​IMG]
    The name Alatreon has been derived by the legendary elder dragon final boss of the game Monster Hunter 3.

[​IMG]

Alatreon is an ADULT ONLY community that recruit players that are ages above 16. Most of us are over 20, working, with a family, college, etc. We welcome ages between 16->17 who are mature and understands that there will be adult conversations held here. Mature content such as swearing and others. We love to joke around and pick on each other, just don’t be a dick about it.

We also don't cater to dating services. If you're looking for attention or someone to flirt with, please look elsewhere.

Zerg communities don't suit your tastebuds? We could be your home! You are applying yourself to a community that isn’t just in it for gaming. This is a community that treats each other as a close-knit group and aims to recruit players who are enthusiastic in both PvP and PvE.

We tend to explore as much content as possible, up until the details of crafting. The community does not plan in the future to support role-playing. We do not want to recruit thousands, which defeats the purpose of a "community”. We stick together till the end.

Teamspeak 3 and a microphone is strictly required. Communication skills and the confidence to speak with each other is a must. Real life comes first over anything, so we won't control your schedule.

Did that spark your interest? Are you the kind of person we look for in this community? Read more of us or apply directly. You can also jump in our Teamspeak and have a chat with any one of us!

———————————————-
    Once you have been accepted, you immediately are a part of us and you are required to follow our core etiquette no matter what rank is given. Teamwork, the will to help each other, listen and communication is a vital part of being in Alatreon. We aim to recruit players who are able to deliver these and have the same mindset as us. We’re not interested in recruiting players whom have the mentality of "I’m so l33t, you suck at the game and I won’t help you”. One of our core values being here is to help each other. See a member fall, offer your hand to give them help and teach them the ways of the game. There is a big difference between not knowing how to play a certain aspect of the game or truly sucking at it.

Drama or any other negative vibe isn't tolerated here. There really isn't a "policy" with drama in Alatreon besides you getting an immediate kick/ban off of the community. People play games to have fun, sit back and relax. Not to hear each other yelling, your real life problems or lashing out at each other. Don't ruin it. If you're unhappy about something, it's probably time to step off the computer and do something else.

———————————————-
    If you’re interested, feel free to hop in Teamspeak 3 and have a chat with us. You can also drop an application, ask a question here or post a thread in the guest board.

> APPLY <

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, I see you've already Registered :up:
    Hestia likes this.
  3. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

Thank you! Good luck with your Wildstar adventure as well. :D
  4. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

OPEN POSITIONS:
    • Leader – Closed
    • Commander – 1 position (NA Region)
    • Officer – 8 positions, two for each region. (NA, EU, Oceanic, Asia)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

Positions for both officers and players are still open! Go ahead, ask some questions within this thread, private message me or submit an app.
  6. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

Guild Wars 2 merger still underway and will complete possibly by the end of this week!

We welcome our newest addition to the TESO chapter, "Zherneboh". A friendly Italian whom have just signed up for the Pact in Alatreon.

Another re-cap on how recruitment is done here:

Alatreon does not seek to recruit thousands of players. We will be having a strict recruitment process, once our goal of 20 active members are in, we will close doors. To focus on the new players that have newly joined to help them settle in. Once that is done, we will re-open recruitment to add in another 10->20 players depending on demand.
  7. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

We are still seeking potential officers to fill in the ranks of our Wildstar chapter. Inquire today by replying to this thread, sending myself a message, a chat on Teamspeak 3 or directly submitting an application on the website.
  8. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

9. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

10. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

Greetings!

A hierarchy page will be up soon. We seek 1 commander and 3 officers for our Wildstar chapter. Our recruitment for potential members are also still open.

If you have any questions, ask away.
  11. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

If large zerg guilds does not suit your taste buds and you prefer a close-knit community that works well as a team, we are the kind of home you are looking for. Check us out on our website or go ahead and ask a question if you have one.
  12. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

13. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

Hi all!

Officership positions are still open and the hierarchy page will be worked on within these days. If you have any questions about the community, please don't hesitate to ask via PM, replying to this thread, Teamspeak 3 or our forum guest board.
  14. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

Recruitment is still open and our Wildstar players are eager to get their hands on the game. Are you? We'll be focusing on all aspects of the game except for Role Playing.

Come check us out today via Teamspeak 3 (Join the room immediately and ask questions is most recommended), reply to this thread, PM myself, apply directly or post in our Guest Board Forum.

See you soon!
  15. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

Have questions about the guild? I'm on Teamspeak 3 right now. Join the room immediately and ask away!
  16. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

We still seek to recruit more active members across the world. Acceptable regions at the moment:
    • North America
    • Europe
    • Oceanic
    • Asia
    Other regions will be under consideration. Being able to communicate in English and the confidence to is number one.
  17. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

I am on Teamspeak right now. If you have any questions to ask , please join the room I am in and I'll assist you as much as I can! :)
  18. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

19. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

I am on Teamspeak 3 right now if you have any questions about the community. Go ahead, join the room immediately and I'll assist you with anything I can! PMing through Teamspeak does not always guarantee an immediate response.
  20. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake