1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Int'l Alatreon (Intl') Exile | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Hestia, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

I have placed the "Hierarchy" information within the OP and the front page. I'm on Teamspeak if you'd like to ask any questions.

Here's the page itself on our website > http://alatreon-gc.com/hierarchy
  2. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

3. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

4. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

The website has undergone several changes, including a proper applications page which can be found here. We still have open leadership positions in Wildstar:

• 1 Commander (NA Region)
    • 2 Officers (NA Region)
    • 2 Officers (Europe)
    • 2 Officers (Oceanic)
    • 2 Officers (Asia)

Inquire today! I am on Teamspeak right now if you have any questions. Don't hesitate to apply today and join a close knit community. :)
  5. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

Here's how we will schedule our events in the guild.

[​IMG]

One of your main questions toward this multi-gaming international community could be:

"Well, if this community recruits players from all over the world, how would guild/clan events work? Such as raids, battlegrounds, etc.”

The answer is simple. Alatreon will schedule events throughout the week that will be able to cater all time zones, during different times of the day. Any events will be planned a minimum of 1 week prior before it begins – whether it be a raid, a PvP event, a guild/clan fun event and more. This allows us to determine how many are able to attend within that day and helps us decide whether it would be the best time to place the event.

Attendance

Players are required to attend as many events held by the community as possible within the associated game(s) you play. Your dedication towards the game AND community is vital. We will not force you to attend an event if you are not able to due to real life causes. As long as you notify us by putting a note within the event calendar that with the valid reason on why you are not able to attend.

Kicking you out of the community from not attending an event due to real life causes will never happen. However, if you are not able to participate in anything for over 1->2 weeks, you are considered inactive and required to post a thread in the Inactivity board. Without notifying the community of your status for over one month, chances are, you will be kicked out and replaced by someone who is more active.
  6. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

I am on TS3 right now if you have any questions/queries.
  7. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

8. Hestia

Hestia New Cupcake

I’ll be online for several hours if you have any questions about the guild. Send me a message or pop in Teamspeak.