1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Altercation - Dominion - West Coast

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Buche, May 11, 2014.

1. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Hello everyone! Altercation is a guild that will be on the Dominion side on the Pergo server. We are currently looking for more active members and people that would like to progress and see end game content, at the same time we will be involved in competitive PvP and wrecking the Exile's when we can! All classes are welcome to join, if you're a hardcore player or just someone that is casual then we are the guild for you, we are very active and looking to add to our ranks. As I said before we are both PvP and PvE focused, we like to experience both side of the coin and try to take in all that Wildstar has to offer. As the guild grows I would like to field multiple teams and on some nights run one large group of guildies, we like to keep everything in house as far as crafting and or getting a group to quest or run various instances.

What does Altercation have to offer you? We have Team Speak 3, Website, Facebook group, and a very active guild! We have players from the West Coast to the East Coast and we are open to anyone outside of the US, there will always be someone online that you an chat with or get help from when needed. We are also a family focused guild, with that being said, if something comes up or you're not able to get online, that's understandable, most of the members have family's so we understand the family side. Now even though Altercation knows about family we still understand the want and need to see end game and that will not slow us down.

Raiding and PvP with Altercation, Raid night as of this moment are Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays are from 7PM to 10-10:30PM PST, Sundays are 6PM to 9-9:30PM PST, Like I said before we are a family oriented guild but if you sign up for a raid we expect you to be there and on time, we understand that stuff happens but we want to progress and will not slow down for someone that is not willing to put the time in that is needed. PvP is also a focus that Altercation will partake in, currently there is no time or days set for this but as we get the guild going and we see what all is going on we can better adjust to get that side of it going.

Altercation is always looking to add to our officers, so if you're looking for an officer position and would like to help out with the guild there is always an opening and a way you can get in. Requirements for officer is 18+ and the willing to help others out when you can. our goal here is to see end game and be the best at it, this is something that all guild strive and we are no exception. We also have rules in the guild, very little TBH but still some rules all must follow.

If Altercation seems like a guild that would be a fit for you then please stop by our website and fill out an app, any questions you have you can post at the bottom, you can also see the list of rules that we enforce, If you would like to know a little more before applying, send me a PM on here and I will get back with you. We understand that Wildstar is a game and here in Altercation we like to enjoy that and just relax and enjoy what we can. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to gaming with you all on the Pergo server!!

Website - www.altercation.enjin.com
    FB Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Altercation/
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
  2. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bumping
  3. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

Is your guild planning on being on a pvp server or pve?
  4. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

PvP server.
  5. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bumping :)
  6. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Guild is growing nicely! still looking to add some officers and anyone else, PST me if you have questions. Thanks
  7. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bump!
  8. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bed time bump!
  9. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Weekend bump :)
  10. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Still looking for more people to join, If you have any questions please let me know. :)
  11. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bump!
  12. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

2 weeks guys! join up now and lets dominate the server! :p
  13. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bump time, check out the website and sign up, always looking for more active members!
  14. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Le Bump! :)
  15. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bump!
  16. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bump!
  17. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

We're getting a nice group going now, join up and lets do some damage!
  18. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Updated with current information!
  19. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bump
  20. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Head Start is in one day, join up now to get into a good guild and level up with each other, we're active, friendly, helpful and most of all love this game!!!