1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Altercation - Exile - PvP - West coast

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Buche, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Altercation is a new guild looking to gain members that want to compete in PvP and be the best. We are PvP focused with a secondary focus on PvE. Right now this guild is just starting so I’m looking to gain some officers for the guild as well as regular members. All ages, classes, play styles are welcome to join but 21+ are only allowed to gain officer status. TeamSpeak is a must to join the guild, even if you are not able to talk you should be able to listen, best way to get communicate is talking, not typing. We have a website for you to join and BS on, www.altercation.enjin.com, feel free to sign up and talk with other members (website just started) this can be a place to talk about strats, days to PvP and other topics that you wish to post.

Altercation is a US West coast guild, as I said before anyone can join but please be aware that all events and prime time game play will be on west coast time. I want this guild to be the best at PvP and I intend on doing just that, when PvPing/PvEing with a guild group and the officers feel you are not pulling your own weight you will be pulled aside and talked to, just to verify that everything is going ok. If the officers feel that you are not able to pull your own weight because of gear/experience you will be asked to step aside for that night, afterwards we will sit with you and help you the best we can to make YOU the best at that class. If you’re having a bad night cause of real life issues you will be asked to step aside and may rejoin the group on a different night.

I understand that many of us have family’s and cannot devote 24/7 game time, that’s why we will set specific nights to run as a guild. The nights have not been decided on but we will set them when we gain the proper amount of members/officers so we can all be on the same page.

If you feel that this guild could be a good fit for you then please visit the website listed above and fill out an app, interested in being an officer? Just let me know at the bottom of the app. If you have concerns or questions about some of the items that I have listed above then please contact me via the PM system here and let me know. I will try and answer all questions as fast as I can for you.

You can also find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Altercation/
  2. Hezrou

Hezrou Cupcake-About-Town

Woo! More Exiles! Good luck on recruitment! Can't wait to see you on the battlefield~

Also, it's good to see a west coast guild! So many easterners. lol Hope you enjoy the stay on WSC :3
  3. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Thanks Chronas! I'm sure we will meet. Quick bump for us, still accepting members and looking for a few that would like to help build it up (Officers)
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, and don't forget to Register so people can see it even faster and better ;)
  5. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

PM sent to have the guild added, tyvm for the heads up!
  6. Classix

Classix Cupcake

Would suggest adding a bit more structure over time to this posting or maybe re-posting entirely once you've developed the full concept of what you want your guild to be (rules/standing/other). Altercation for a PvP guild, good naming choice. Will be very easy to make a icon for it (perhaps just a A made out of Wildstar weapons :p) Wish you the best of luck with recruiting.
  7. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

The rules to the guild are located on our website when applying. As far as structure I can see what you are talking about with my post, I made it on a whim so I really had no thought to it. and making just an A out of the Wildstart weapons would be awesome! Thanks for commenting on this post, seems like the fan base for this game is rather large and that is awesome!! But if you would like to see what little rules I enforce you can check out our website at the link above and just click on "Join us". Thanks again.
  8. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

updated
  9. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bump
  10. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bump :)
  11. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

12. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

13. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Quick bump for the guild, Contact me if you would like to join or have any questions.
  14. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Still looking for officers, If you would like more info please contact me here or send me a PM.
  15. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Quick bump for the guild, Contact me if you would like to join or have any questions.
  16. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Starting to get a few people to join, come be part of the fun and be part of a great guild. Visit the website to apply!
  17. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Quick bump for us!
  18. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Took me some time to get to it but here it is. The A is the Logo, I think it looks pretty cool!
  19. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

Bumping.
  20. Buche

Buche New Cupcake

We are still recruiting more members. We are playing several other games ATM till kill time and wait for release. Check out our website and FB page to get into the guild. Thanks!