1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Alttabme.com- A multi-game guild/community

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Keleynal, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keleynal

Keleynal New Cupcake

Greetings!

I am Keleynal, a proud member of Alttabme.com, a great gaming community with players in GW2, Planetside 2, Minecraft, and upcoming games like Sim City 5 and Wildstar!

If you are looking for a guild that is more than just a guild and a gaming community that persists in spite of the current MMO flavor of the month, it could be a good spot for you.

Stop by sometime and chillax with us!
  2. thrastorm7

thrastorm7 Cupcake-About-Town

Hey mate and welcome to the forums, would be nice to provide some more info so to update the appropriate post :)

thank you in advance
  3. Keleynal

Keleynal New Cupcake

Alttabme.com
    Players Accepted: International
    Wildstar-Central Topic: Link
    Summary: A great cross-game player's community with active members in GW2, Planetside 2, Minecraft, and upcoming games like Sim City 5 and Wildstar! With more added and updated as needed. We also play forum-based games and some zombie RP. Just cuz we can.

We have not picked a faction yet. We will be going with majority preference, so come join us and weigh in!

If you are looking for a guild that is more than just a guild and a gaming community that persists in spite of the current MMO flavor of the month, it could be a good spot for you.

Stop by sometime and chillax with us!

((Thanks for the heads-up, Recruiter!))
  4. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Welcome to WSC! :)
  5. The Lonely Angel

The Lonely Angel New Cupcake

Are u EU or US time zone for raid schedules and such? and if us are u west or east.
  6. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

Welcome to the forums :)
    I have knew about your guild from your GW2 podcasts.
    I hope you enjoy your time in Wildstar :D
  7. Sick

Sick Cupcake

Welcome! It's good to see another gaming community pick up on WildStar as an offering. How many active members do you guys have across games? Do you plan on playing just one faction or offering guilds on both sides?

Anyhoo, welcome again!
  8. tr1age

tr1age Cupcake

CAN WE CLOSE THIS THREAD. As the admin of the site I want to make sure we always have updated info. I appreciate this being opened by our member, but he is on vacation and will not be able to update as much as we would like. :)

Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.