1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting AltTabMe.com's [TAB] - [Exiles] - [PvP & PvE] is No Bull<REDACTED>, Mature, 18+ and Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Zakis, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Zakis

Zakis New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Players Accepted: International - We have players from all over, including Germany, Denmark, Paris, North America, East Coast, West Coast, Australia. You name it!

DISCLAIMER: You will need a North American copy of the game as we will be rolling on a NA PvP server.

Raiding: CHECK, PvP: CHECK, Warplots: CHECK, Good People: CHECK, Need more? Ask!​
    Holy <REDACTED>!! We have a recruitment video!​

Summary:

AltTabMe is a mature gaming community where we enjoy lots of games. We talk about, write about, podcast, and of course play them! What better way is there to play them, then to play with one another? That being said our motto is:

"The Community That OUTLASTS Release Dates"

We invite anyone and everyone who enjoys kicking back from a long day to come to AltTabMe and post about gaming, rant about their day, or just lurk. At the end of the day this community is here as a place to relax and be yourself. Then when we get off from our jobs and have access to our super awesome gaming rigs, we like to load up our favorite games and play with one another.

Wildstar looks to be a lot of fun so we want to share it with all of you as well, so come on by the website and get to know us.

We have members with playstyles that range from casual to hardcore, from PvP to PvE and everything in between. That said, we plan to be active in raiding and warplots. We look forward to getting to know you on the site and during the future beta weekends!
  2. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

Phew... Been a while! But we're back and recruiting!
  3. Baldorax

Baldorax New Cupcake

I have been with the community for a while now. Since they were play GW2. What really drew me to them was that they are well organized in events, raiding and other shenanigans in-game.

Everybody in this community is great and always willing to help someone with a question or a problem. I know i asked most of those questions in-game since i was an MMO newbie.

We currently are playing a wide range of games to get us ready for the Wildstar launch. So come play some games with us and get to know everybody.

Drop on by the website, grab a beer, hop on mumble, play some games and have some awesome laughs. /thumbsup
  4. Hawk Sungrifter

Hawk Sungrifter New Cupcake

I've been around since *checks sign up date* holy **** May last year, looks like I got hyped pretty early.

Anyways been hanging around in this community for quite awhile, chatting, playing, and just general shenanigans. It's a great place to kick back, relax, and smash face when the time comes with a group of great people from across the world.

This community isn't just about being a "one and done", this is a community that outlasts release dates! We do lots of things outside of WildStar, so come check us out and see what we're all about!

Rajax
  5. HRPJamadinFTW

HRPJamadinFTW New Cupcake

Hello ALL,

If you are looking for a great community that will true continue on well after Wildstar, WoW or generally any other MMO thats out there right now. This is a one stop shop place to be. Dont believe me? I dare you to come check us out at alttabme.com and find out what we are doing right now. We are having tons of fun in other games right now and Wildstar hasnt even launched yet. Starting to get the picture?

We are not a community for just the game of Wildstar. If it hasnt been said enough already. We are a community of Casual and defiantly Hardcore games alike that enjoy playing and laugh up the good times together, whether it is Wildstar down the road or some other MMO or genre of game.

If that all sounds good to you and your like" Hey I'm go check out what there doing" but dont know where to start. Throw a shout out to me via PM at alttabme.com and I'll get ya start in the right direction to the next buddy I'm battling with in some hardcore PvP or throwing it in beast mode on that epic raid boss.

Cya there mate,

Jamadin
  6. Brigga72

Brigga72 New Cupcake

I started out hanging around the alttabme forums reading some Wildstar post and watching some videos but after a while I was logging in to other games and having a blast with everybody I meet. If you're looking for some people to hang out with in mumble and hit up some Smite or D3 or really whatever come by and check us out.

See ya in Nexus soon.
  7. Simpwn

Simpwn New Cupcake

I joined AltTabMe back in June of last year when the hype train for W* was just taking off. I was looking for a gaming community that reminded me of the kind of guilds I had back in the early days of WoW. There is a great group of gamers who share many different types of interests.

I didn't start getting involved when everyone was playing one single game, but that didn't matter. This community is stronger than any one game. We play a variety of genres across different platforms.

AltTabMe is a great place to just hang out, meet interesting people from across the globe, and play some games with dedicated gamers.
  8. Dainjre

Dainjre New Cupcake

AltTabMe has been a second home for me. I joined up at a rough time in my life and everyone there was ultra supportive. I've been in other communities in the past, ones that claim to care... the people at Tab really do. Come on by the site, hang out in voice comms, and lets play some games together while we gear up and get ready for Wildstar. If you like it, you can join us in fighting the Dominion... or doing anything else that you like to do, because we like to do it too!
  9. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

And if anyone has any questions about our community, by all means ask away! I'll be checking this thread daily to answer them!
  10. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

Tab love! This is a really great community, highly recommend it - be it for WildStar or any other game! We survive when the hype dies!
  11. Hawk Sungrifter

Hawk Sungrifter New Cupcake

We also have beer & wings...can't forget that!
  12. Euchale

Euchale New Cupcake

I´ve been in this guild for a few months now. Really love the people there.
  13. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

Many of us will be playing during the Bonus Beta Weekend this weekend! If anyone is interested in playing with us, our mumble channel does have public channels.
  14. Baldorax

Baldorax New Cupcake

Many of us will be playing this weekends Beta Weekend. Give us a shout and join us. Don't forget your beer and beards.
  15. Gregorio

Gregorio New Cupcake

Do ya'll have any raid days/times planned yet?
  16. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

Once we get closer to release our raid officer will be arranging that, it depends on who ends up on our raid team and what their availability will be initially. I assume we will be holding a poll for this on the site!
  17. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

We're planning on raids being about 8:30-11:30 EST a couple nights a week with a weekend mixed in. Exact days are in the air until we do get closer, but those are our estimates as of right now.
    Fish likes this.
  18. Dainjre

Dainjre New Cupcake

Come take a look at alttabme.com beards, beer, and beef jerky galore!
  19. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

THIS

Also, housing contests!
  20. Fish

Fish New Cupcake

If this is true, then I may be able to raid with you guys. I joined previously, but the raid times that were voted on (8-10 months ago now) were a bit earlier than this. They were like 6:00PM EST, or something. I just remember them being WAY earlier than I could even possibly start.

Loved the community and the people, without a doubt. But I couldn't hit the previously planned raid times. 9:00PM would be best for me. But I could probably manage 8:30PM. I've been looking and looking and looking, but have had no luck finding a guild. Especially one with a community like TAB's. If you guys will have me back, I'm going to seriously consider re-applying.