1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Competition AltTabMe presents: Wildstar Housing Competition for a Plush Rowsdower!

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by tr1age, Apr 17, 2014.

1. tr1age

tr1age Cupcake

[​IMG]
    • Do you know what a Rowsdower is? No? What?! Well ^!&ck yo... I mean...
    • Do you want a chance to win one of these &!%@ing awesome Rowsdower plushies from PAX EAST?
    • Are you in the Wildstar Beta?
    Then good news! Enter the:

We are holding a special event for those who could not purchase (or partied too hard at PAX and missed your chance!) to win one of these Rowsdowers to kick off the Wildstar launch, as well as introduce ourselves to you as the best and ONLY community you will need come game time on launch day! And what better way to play the coolest upcoming MMO then with a beer, good friends and a fuzzy companion!

Now, you may be thinking "Oh man, my very own Rowsdower! What do I have to do!?" Well, it's simple! All we ask of you is to come over to http://alttabme.com and submit some pictures or videos! No not a #selfie, although we can't really stop you... Pictures of what then? You don't know the world beyond #selfies!?

Your house silly! That's right, I want to see your house! No... not your Mom's basement! Your Wildstar, super amazing, kick ass, superfabulous Hosuing Plot!

Guess that's why you need beta access, huh? But here's a twist! Before you just post random pictures from the internet and try to fool google back image search, there are some rules!

So the only part you actually care about. How do you win?!
    • Post a photo in the AltTabMe thread of your awesome amazing Protostar in game house
    • Your character needs to be in the shot with your name showing!
    IT IS THAT SIMPLE and then:

1 Rowsdower will be given for the community vote! Tell your friends! Tell your enemies! Whoever gets the most likes wins! Simple as that! If you have friends that is... otherwise, make some here and persuade them with beer, and maybe a #selfie...

1 Rowsdower will be given out to the winner that the AltTabMe leaders decide! They will choose their favorite entry and tada!

1 Rowsdower will be for @Gyoin to decide! MUAHAHA! He was in line on Friday, 7AM specifically to buy these. Earn HIS Rowsdower!

ALL WINNINING ENTRIES (if the beta hasn't been wiped will have the AltTabMe Officers come and stream it to the AltTabMe Twitch channel to show the world your work!)

[​IMG]

Now the stuff you need to care about... THE RULES!!

1. All submissions must be with on the alttabme.com forums! That will require you to sign up on our site. I know I know, another website... but for &#^@ck's sake our's has ACHIEVEMENTS! And remember this is just the beginningwe'll be doing more contests (maybe more Rowsdowers?!) so you'll want to check us out often!

2. Post pictures or a video of you and your house! Like I said before, to prevent "stealing images", you must be in the shots! Show it off the best way you want shown! Can't hit print screen or record a video? Ask a member here to come check out your plot in game, we are all about community here and would be happy to take a look in person!

3. One submission per person! Don't make multiple accounts for voting either! We'll know and you will be disqualified!

4. Submissions must be entered between now and May 20th. Votes will end at 11:59 PM (EST!) on May 20th. Winners will be selected and contacted on May 21st. Best yet, I will be mailing these personally and you don't have to pay a dime! NA? EU? AUS? No problem! I'll even mail international ! Who else is going to do that?!

5. Everyone who is on our site is open to submit and vote! You can vote for as many submissions as you want for the Community Choice winner! But again, only one submission per person!

Are you new to the beta? Don't have a ton of gold? That's fine! You don't have to be rich to win! We're not just looking for cool, we're also looking for creative! Use what you have! Anyone can win! So go out there in the beta weekends (and hopefully some open beta?! Carbine please!) and build those houses!

And who knows, all this playing house may land you at a new home here with the warm and fuzzie animals members we have around here too in the AltTabMe community! GOOD LUCK!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE COMPETITION: AltTabMe Housing Contest
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  2. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

I think that 'partied too hard at PAX' is targeting me specifically. Looking forward to seeing some awesome submissions!
  3. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

My Rowsdowers!!!!

It's going to be hard to part with all of these lovely plushies...
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  4. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

5. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

It has begun, good luck to everyone who submits! Get that Rowsdower!
  6. tr1age

tr1age Cupcake

7. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

Agreed, methinks there will be some tough competition.. dem rowsdowers tho
  8. tr1age

tr1age Cupcake

Who can resist?
    Crake likes this.
  9. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

Not sure what to do now that you're 25 and waiting for another cap increase? We're still looking for more submissions!
  10. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

...and Rowsdowers are looking for homes!
  11. Baldorax

Baldorax New Cupcake

Good luck to all!
  12. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

We're still accepting contest submissions through this weekend and, depending when it starts, through open beta! May 20th everyone!
  13. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

Some great stuff so far, looking forward to checking out some more pimped out pads
  14. Gyoin

Gyoin New Cupcake

What luck! With Open Beta being from the 8th to 18th, that's the perfect amount of time to make the finishing touches on your house and submit before our deadline on May 20th!
  15. Crake

Crake New Cupcake

Only a week left to make your submissions for a chance to win a rowsdower plushie! Get it while it's hot!