1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Fansite An End Game Community (with giveaway promotion!)

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Nexus Elites, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

Hello all! I am doing a membership drive to build an end game WildStar community from the ground up. This site is all about raiding, character builds, theorycrafting and everything in the world of PvE end game content. If you've ever played WoW, my aspirations are to make this an "elitist jerks" type of site. A place to go to if you're unsure of how to build that Stalker tank or to get more damage out of your DPS Esper.

What we need:

We need dedicated people like you to make this happen! More specifically, we need people who are passionate about the game. Here is a small list of what we're looking for:
    1. Guide Writers
    2. Forum Moderators
    3. Addon Developers
    4. Theorycrafters
    5. Content Contributors
    6. Awesome players!
    What we offer:

Not only do we plan on being the go-to site for character help, we also offer guild recruitment services (both looking for, and recruiting for), streaming promotions, addon discussions, guild rankings (after launch) and frequent blog articles, contests and giveaways! If you plan on raiding in WildStar, we got you covered!

Why make a new forum-based community?

Wildstar Central is great! I just wanted to make a site dedicated solely to WildStar raiding. That is what I'm passionate about, and that is the kind of players I want to bring together.

The giveaway!

**Expired**

For every 100 members that sign up I will give away a $10 Amazon gift card (I will still give away the gift card if we don't reach 100 members). If we break the 500 member plateau, I will also give away an additional $25 gift card. This will be posted on several other fansites as well, to help get the word out. All you have to do is click on our site link in the signature below. Make an account on our Forum page and either 1) Like us on Facebook or 2) Follow us on Twitter. Doing both will double your chances of winning as we will add up all 'likes' and 'followers' before using a random name generator from random.org to pick the winner.

Come on over and help this new community grow, and maybe win something at the same time!

www.nexuselites.com
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Elitist jerks was mostly focused on Raiding end-game, right? (if I remember correctly)

Will this site be the same? Or are you focusing on PvP end-game aswell?
    Cause you talk of
    which = Warplots aswell, since it's PvP endgame content.
    Same with the solo endgame content, you include this or are you only focused on Raiding endgame content?

If you don't, then I suggest making it clear by saying Raiding endgame content.
  3. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

Updated to emphasize this is a strict PvE (raiding) forum :cool:
    Extatica likes this.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Updated mine with another sentence:
    Same with the solo endgame content, you include this or are you only focused on Raiding endgame content?

Since they said gear will be seperated in 3 different types PvP, Raiding and solo gear. So PvE = raiding + solo, yet the stats needed are completely different.

So i'd make it ''raiding'' ;) sorry for the nitpicking but seeing as WS is keen on their endgame and the seperation of it into 3 catagories I think it's neccesary to be absolutely clear.
  5. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

While you bring up valid points, I have re-read my post and I think its pretty clear what our focus is ;) . While I understand the differences between raiding and solo end game, I'm confident that the information we're trying to provide will be pertinent for all. In short, we are a forum-based community based on PvE end game content, with an emphasis on raiding.
  6. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

Slowly getting some members in here, thanks to everyone that has signed up and livened up our forums. Keep 'em coming :p
  7. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

Less than 48h hours left on the giveaway. Thanks to all who have signed up for the site. This can only happen if we make it happen!
  8. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

With launch day looming, we are still looking for people to join our end game community. Whether you're just looking for information or would like to contribute to the site, head on over to nexuselites.com and help us grow our community.

:cool:
  9. Lookeba

Lookeba Cupcake

Joined up. Thanks for all the hard work
    Nexus Elites likes this.
  10. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

Hey Lookeba, I thought your name looked familiar :p
  11. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

I've gone and added PvP to our list of mission objectives, and added PvP sections to our forums. Looking for people to come join us and spam up our forums :)

www.nexuselites.com
  12. Nexus Elites

Nexus Elites Cupcake

Launch day is coming, and we're still looking for more awesome players who would like to contribute to our theorycrafting site or just come to hang out :p

Nexuselites.com