1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA [ANNOUNCE] <redacted>, a dominion guild

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Wardin Novascrub, May 18, 2013.

1. Wardin Novascrub

Wardin Novascrub New Cupcake

Edit 8/23/13: Even with the recent announcement about dates, I'm starting development on our website. I'm looking for (desperately need) help in the design area. So, those of you know how to make stuff look good, and know how to clear a raid, PM me ASAP. We're going to make the greatest guild site in all the land.

Welcome, we are proud to announce that <redacted> (guildredacted.org) is starting to spin up in anticipation of the upcoming release of Wildstar!

What we do

We are a multifacetted guild with a place for most playstyles.
    • PvE. We will look to run midcore 40 and 20 man progressive raid content, and hopefully have a shot at a weekly server best here and there.
    • PvP. We will look to sponsor both arena teams and warplot events.
    • Etc. We will look to support any organized, team-competitive elder games we can. In our opinion, these are the activities for which we join guilds, and we want to support them well. Another focus under investigation is organized crafting, but we will want to see more info out of Carbine before we understand what this might mean, and whether it's even a good idea.
    Who we are
    • We are adults. Sometimes we like to use adult language or have an adult beverage.
    • We have jobs. Some of us will not be farming 30 hours/week. Guild sponsored events will be scheduled, and attendence tracked for core members of the respective teams.
    • We play during east coast primetime. Nuff said.
    • We are sticklers. Having limited time availability means that time we have must be quality. Players who are consistently underprepared or late may not enjoy us, as we consider this behavior disrepectful to all in attendance.
    • We are gamers, not pros. We're here to have fun.
    What we offer
    • An awesome and fun group of people to lean on and support, and a fun raid experience.
    • Solid, dependable, fair, and experienced officers and raid leaders.
    • A support structure geared towards making your massively multiplayer gaming experience awesome.
    • Awesome website/online presence (forthcoming).
    • Roomy, professional, dedicated Mumble hosting.
    • The best in game (mods?) or out of game (web, mobile?, social?) communication or research tools available to help you get the most enjoyment out of Wildstar and <redacted>. Which is probably more enjoyment than you really want.
    We want you!

We are now recruiting all classes, races, genders, preferences, and professions!
  2. Einzo

Einzo Cupcake

Hi! Welcome to WildStar Central! Good luck and all the best with your Guild recruitment! :)
  3. Wild87

Wild87 New Cupcake

:eek: so not even kidding, but i totally am/was in the process of starting a guild for exiles, and i had decided to use this exact name for it. You beat me to advertising on here, but i have a website started, darn it! what are the odds?
  4. Azhdaha

Azhdaha Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome to all of those in <REDACTED>, and best wishes with recruitment.
  5. Wardin Novascrub

Likely story. Didn't you exiles say the same thing about Nexus? :p

Anyway, sorry about that. I checked around everywhere on the name, and was surprised no one beat me to it. That said, you're welcome to sign up! Provided you're willing to give up your little "rebellion".
  6. Wild87

Wild87 New Cupcake

lol! yea i had not advertised anywere yet, my mistake! And, perhaps I will roll a Dominion alt (most likely will).
  7. unsungivy

unsungivy New Cupcake

So, uh, without a (currently?) working website and no email info, how are you looking for people to apply at this time?
  8. Wardin Novascrub

Hi ivy! TBH I've been floundering a bit on the website (build vs buy), which will eventually house our application process. Sorry about that.

And in truth, I've generally been a bit quiet on the recruitment front, as I'm scared its a little early yet to start trying to keep people engaged.

As far as applying in the interim, I'm glad to have people direct inquiries to me here via PM, and we can start there. Also open to opinions on the above waffles.
  9. Zubbulon

Zubbulon Cupcake

Hello there, I am looking for a serious Casual, or relaxed Hardcore guild ;) in a pve server. will you go pvp server or pve?
  10. Wardin Novascrub

My gut says we'll roll on a PvE server, although I'll defer to the membership once we have details. I don't even know at this point whether there will be separate ruleset servers.
  11. Wardin Novascrub

Immediate need for baller design talent. PM me.
  12. Turbonerd

Turbonerd New Cupcake

Hey all! Turbonerd here, your friendly co-gm/officer. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and get myself up on wildstar central.

I hope you guys are as excited about this game as I am!!!

We are looking forward to improving your Wildstar experience! Much more to come, stay tuned and feel free to message Wardin or myself with questions or comments!!!!

~Turbonerd~