1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Any EU players looking for a mature social casual guild?

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Punk Rat, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Punk Rat

Punk Rat New Cupcake

Hi I'm looking at setting up a guild, nothing too heavy or strict.

The guild would be a mixture of PVP and PVE, 2 divisions with players welcome to play one or the other or both, whatever you want.

I'm a mature player myself, have a good sense of humor and like to think of myself as an open and fair minded kinda guy.

So if your guildless atm and want to be setup for launch contact me and we'll talk wildstar and what not.

look forward to hearing from you cupcakes!
  2. Punk Rat

Punk Rat New Cupcake

BUMP_A_ROO

Just like to say this guild is starting from scratch with an experienced mmo player.

We'll be playing Dominion faction, come drop us a line and make some new friends :)

Were family friendly so if you have to stop your kids from drawing on the walls mid raid, we understand :)

Currently working on a guild website between betas and working on a guild application process from that end but for the moment registration is through the guild recruiting forums on WSO and WSC forums.

So what you waiting for?? Get in touch :)
  3. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

A big bumper!
    Feel free to ask any questions.
    Will love too have a chat...
    Btw the guild website is close for launch
  4. Loftus

Loftus New Cupcake

If I may ask, what type of server do you plan to play on? PvP, PvE or RP?
  5. Punk Rat

Punk Rat New Cupcake

Howdy Loftus,

I would be looking towards a PVP server personally. As the guild setup is in initial stages it is an option that can be kept open until launch.

I'm not really into the whole RP aspect of mmo gaming so I eould rule that one out.

What kind of server are you interested in playing on?
  6. Loftus

Loftus New Cupcake

Thanks for the quick reply. To be honest I'm really only interested in rolling on a PvE server. Thanks for your time anyway.
  7. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

Hey Loftus like Punk Rat says the guild is still on early stages and the rolling server is still too be discussed... Yes whe prefer a pvp but it's still opened for a debate...

Whe ar gona make a note what you comment so keep an eye on this poast. :)
  8. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

A Bumparooo :)...
    Hey there dominions. Want to join a new form guild? Ask Punk Rat what you want to know about the guild :) and dont tell him that I say to ask him ;) whell I can be at healp to if you want or just tipe in this tread

Just a bit more and the website gona go live...Punk Rat is making some cool things on the site...
    The guild is still forming but the journey will be amazing with pve\pvp

Mature family friendly and drama free guild? And you ar without guild? Toss as a message cupcake:)
  9. shakenbake

shakenbake New Cupcake

Don't see the point in this. There's already 20+ super-casual EU guilds around. Just join one of them.
  10. Punk Rat

Punk Rat New Cupcake

Hi shakenbake,

Well I'm sure there will be thousands of players looking for social-casusl guilds as well as thousands of players looking for dedicated raiding and pvp guilds. I've been in big super casual guilds before and just find that the personal touch isnt there in my experience and players just tend to join and drop when they realise how it is.

Our guild is recruiting for players who want a bit more than to "just be a member of a guild" hopefully rl friendships will form as we go on our Nexus adventures together.

But anyhow thanks for your comment and I hope that sheds some light on why our guild is being setup :)
  11. Gussie

Gussie New Cupcake

Why hello there lads. Just my kind of thread :) Been looking for some casual, fun and mature bunch to dive into Wildstar with for a while now. I prefer smaller "family" guilds to industrial raiding machines so if that's what you want to achieve, I'm sold already.

'Tis actually a first time I'll be there with an MMO from the very beginning, so it would be nice not to start the fun all alone.

I prefer PvP (so PvP server is really a must for me), but I'm open to everything :) Dominion all the way. Give me a shout if you'r still recruiting.

Cheers!
  12. Punk Rat

Punk Rat New Cupcake

Hi Gussie,

Happy Easter. Thanks for your interest in our guild. We've just setup a guild registration page www.wildstar-plaza.com so if you could register there that would be great. Have you pre ordered?
  13. Punk Rat

Punk Rat New Cupcake

Hey Gussie,

Thanks for the signup.

For anyone else interested in our guild you can sign up here at...

www.wildstar-plaza.com