1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Apoligies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arne Art, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Arne Art

Arne Art New Cupcake

Want to excuse myself for posting a topic about NCSoft. It got locked an hour later.

I just wanted to hear different stories and opinions so i can make a better judgement. But it was shut down without questions asked. THAT was maybe the answer i needed...

I never intended to do anything evil, but all sides should be heard and discussed, and freedom of speech especially on the internet is something that should stay forever.

I LOVE how WS will hopefully be a major major game wich i look forward to with all my heart.

So again i apologize.
  2. WildZhen

WildZhen Cupcake-About-Town

don't worry pal... Zap is not mean I'm sure he did so for a logic reason (Righhhtooo?!!) Anyway we are all eager to fall in love with WS :)).
    By the power of Tyrael you are free from your burden friend.
  3. Maddog Charlie

Maddog Charlie Cupcake-About-Town

Zaps a great guy, this is his creation. There is probably somewhere out there better to discuss that subject. Frankly im glad we dont get that into those subjects. Someone tells you to use flourescant pink to paint with you would likely say not on my painting. Its a good call imo.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

No need for apologies - and I'm happy to discuss the reasons for shutting down that topic privately. I will always try to avoid interfering with topics so drastically as a rule but this is not a discussion or topic I want to see on WSC.

I'll be happy to share my thoughts privately, or even on other forums (such as the Titan Network or the official CoH forums - just send me a message with a link).

I would recommend if you are seeking other opinions then you'd be best seeking out general MMO forums like those on MMORPG.com.
  5. Arne Art

Arne Art New Cupcake

Probably couldnt have said it better.
  6. Billco

Billco Cupcake-About-Town

Unlikely, seeing as how the forums are not controlled by NCSoft in any way bud...