1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Arcane Art

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Arcane Avis, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Arcane Avis

Arcane Avis New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    Hey, thanks for checking this out! Here, you can find all of my WildStar-related artwork. To view more of my work, you can visit my deviantART or my personal website/portfolio. (For commission status, see the Commissions tab on my website.) You can also follow me on Twitter, where I commonly post my art progress.

These are all the current drawings I have along with dates they were done. :) More to come!

4/2/13
    See it full-sized here.
    [​IMG]

4/8/13
    See it full-sized here.
    [​IMG]
    5/17/13
    See it full-sized here.
    [​IMG]

3/3/14
    See it full-sized here.
    [​IMG]
    Durus, Ryuubi, Ianpact and 1 other person like this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Omg and here I was going to write things like ''OMG don't steal artwork from someone else!!!''

:cautious: now if only you'd just said something along the lines of: ''I'm Back B*tches!!!!'' :D

Welcome back Fate! How are you doing now? (and yes, i'll always recognise your artwork ANYWHERE!)

Ps: total overhaul of all your profile names?
    Arcane Avis likes this.
  3. Arcane Avis

Arcane Avis New Cupcake

Hahaha!!! XD Thanks so much, Extatica!! (And thank you for wanting to guard the artwork!) That's awesome you recognize my art. :D

I didn't want to make it into a big thing. I really wasn't even going to say I was Fate unless someone asked, but as soon as I started following people again over on Twitter, everyone either recognized my real name or my face (since I had a real photo of me then) and were welcoming me back to the WildStar community before I knew it, lol. But hey, it's so great to be back! Life definitely has settled down for me (in terms of my living situation and emotional state haha, but not so much in regards to my day-to-day hobbies!), so that's kind of helped in getting me back to wanting to be involved again!

So, yep! I'm doing well, thanks. I must say, I really was excited to see you were still around here! Hope things are going great for you!
    Extatica likes this.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well....i'm doing fine (under circumstances, i've been ill the last year and it cost me a year in school), although I don't got time for a lot of things now even when i'm finally better....
    I don't even know if i'm able to play WS once it comes out....:cry:

Next year i'm in the race for gaining acces to be able to do 2 studies at the same time....so can you imagine a student on his own (daily chores etc.) + 2 studies....:sleep:

I don't know if I'll have any time left at all!!! But it's only for 3 years and then I won't have any trouble getting a job at all :up: But for now it sometimes sucks because of the time it takes.

The end of this ''schoolyear'' i'll get to know if I made it (only 3 students are allowed..:().

But glad to hear you're doing better now! Let's hope life will only get's better for you now :D
  5. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

Hey, welcome back! I love the new comic. :D Great rendering on those chuas.
    Arcane Avis likes this.
  6. Ianpact

Ianpact Cupcake-About-Town

Not sure I can tell you just how much I want those chua adventures to happen. :inlove:
  7. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome back Fate, I also had a funny quick response to yell at the OP for stealing your artwork.
  8. Ryuubi

Ryuubi Cupcake

i would say welcome back too, but I dont think Ive meet you:eek: I love your art style though;3 I added you to watch on devi as well