1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Ard's one sentence workshop

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ardvaak, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Ardvaak

Ardvaak New Cupcake

You must be confused by the title.

Hi! I'm Ard. And this is my one-sentence workshop. I really want to improve my writing skills, so I made this. It works like this: You, the reader, provides me with a sentence. It can be anything(Be reasonable though, I want to make this a nice thing)! And I write a paragraph-long(or more, if the source is okay :D) story starting from the said sentence. So, what do you have for me? I appreciate your kindness on helping (Or if you ain't gonna help me, thanks for reading!). It really means a lot.

So, let the games begin!
  2. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

"One more cigarette," he told himself.
  3. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

"I used to be a male stripper," Corvo said.
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  4. Ardvaak

Ardvaak New Cupcake

"One more cigarette," he told himself. “Just one more cigarette and I’ll go. This place is getting worse with each passing second.” Andrew threw away the cigarette butt and lit another one. With a deep drag on the cigarette, he felt the rush of pleasure coursing through his body. “This would be nice if it wasn’t so deadly.” Andrew stand, the cigarette still on his mouth, grabbed his gun, which was sitting beside him, and aimed to the battlefield. He saw 10, no, 20 enemy soldiers in the horizon. With another drag, he aimed carefully and placed some shots. 3 fell.
    -Captain! I’ve tried to communicate to the HQ, but all I get back is static. – Lieutenant Josh was crouched behind the wall, with the radio in his hands.
    -Well, Lieutenant, keep trying. And ask someone to cover our 3, the debris from the destroyed buildings are blocking our view.
    -Sir, we have any chance of getting out of this alive? – Josh said, trying to call HQ again.

-Why don't you ask yourself, ‘Do they have any chance of getting out of here alive’? And if it depends on me, they’re already dead.
    ruff_ethereal and Alverad like this.
  5. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Reminds me of a quote from a B movie. "I used to be a pleasure bot, but I'm not anymore". I can somehow recall the quote, but not the movie. Well that, and someone taping SMGs to their hands/stumps.