1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Are races going to be select gender only?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Bailey, Aug 5, 2013.

1. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

Every race (except the Chua) have both, male and female, sexes.

How do they Chua reproduce? That's something we're not certain of. Some comments on this thread have been pretty ignorant. Not everything is black and white, how people make it seem. There's plenty of hermaphrodite organisms on planet Earth. And even some animals, like fish, are able to change their sex in a relatively short amount of time.

I personally like the idea that the Chua seem to be genderless (for the most part, at least). That allows for a greater customization range. And like someone above me said, not everyone identifies as a specific gender, so it's nice they've decided to include such feature into the game. Besides, it's not like reproduction is part of the actual game; therefore it shouldn't matter what a person's biological sex is, but the way they choose to present themselves instead :)
  2. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Hmmm.... Hope we don't start seeing big mamm'd furballs. That'll make me puke. D: