1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Art All the Things

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by alienfirst, Sep 7, 2011.

1. alienfirst

alienfirst Deck the Granok Winner 2011

Oh dear, I've been meaning to set up a more clear and consistent front for commission stuff and I keep getting distracted. SOMEDAY SOON. Especially since my kitty needs a rather expensive vet visit.

And because I love drawing for people!
  2. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

That is really, really adorable. So adorable, in fact, that it induced a serious "HNNNNGGGGHHHH!" attack in me. (That's a good thing, by the way.)

I love how curly and voluminous her hair is. I like the soft curves and the "fluffy" feel to it, and how its inherent disorganisation is a very childlike trait. The bucktooth was a particularly potent source of adorable, and reminds me of how much I miss my own shark teeth (mostly because braces suck).

It's fun how her knees are pointing inwards; its so awkward and cute, like she hasn't really gotten a grip on this thing called "walking" yet. The fluffy tail was very impressive, though I have to wonder if it's really appropriate, as aurin use their tails to swing through trees and help with acrobatic stunts. While it's definitely adorable and FLUFFEH [sic], is it practical?

Love the outfit. I like the kimono/gi like aura from it, very loose and comfortable and resembling something from a martial art, yoga, or anything oriental that focuses on being zen and "one with the universe." I also liked the cross-stitching on her boots and that her toes are exposed.

Interesting idea on what baby granok look like. I laughed when I saw that he already had the distinctive scowl and "You've gotta be kidding me" face of adult granok. That he is the exact shape of a pet rock only with legs made it even funnier. Sadly, he's missing a "Baby's First Cigar" or a lollipop, anything to put into his mouth and maybe chew on.
  3. alienfirst

alienfirst Deck the Granok Winner 2011

I might have gotten excited about all these new games announced at E3. And then I might have drawn a cosplaying Ada.

[​IMG]

And then I decided Aurin cosplaying should totally be a thing.
    Roa, Dysp and Dragon like this.
  4. kiri

kiri Cupcake-About-Town

Love it! You have a very fun style