1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

IC Ask An Aurin

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by gentlestar, Apr 8, 2013.

1. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

[​IMG]

Hello and good day everyone,

The weather is bad today in Algoroc - some high winds are blowing in from Galeras and it's kind of miserable out, so I thought I would try and embrace this technology a little more. Hello? Is this thing on...?

Honestly, since we fled Arboria the other Aurin's have taken to all this human technology and science - it seems like no-one but me cares about leaving our home! I know, I'm not being totally fair I guess, but I can't help it! Leaving the forests of Arboria was the hardest thing I've ever done! So unfair!

So here I am, bored and feeling like I want to reach out to new people and make some friends so I don't go to stir crazy being away from my favourite tree. Don't get me wrong... I mean Nexus isn't so bad, it does have it's own kind of beauty too and maybe if we never get to go back it could feel like home.

But until then... I am going to try this blogging stuff, and maybe I could be of some help to others out there? YES... so there it is, if you need anything or have questions just ask, and I will try to help or answer your questions the best I can! SUPER!

I think I'll feel better about leaving if I can help someone else feel better - it will give me a little karmic boost don't you think?

Have a super sparkly day! Write me soon!

Love and hugs and kisses and rainbows,
    L.
    Myrrdhinn, Eluldor, Dyraele and 12 others like this.
  2. Mizpah

Mizpah Cupcake-About-Town

So tell me, how do Aurins cope onboard a ship without a tree as a scratching post ?
  3. gentlestar

Dear Mizpah,
    Thank you for being the first to ask a question to me! I do hope you have a super sparkly day even if that sound like we were pets that want a scratching post. However we did cope easy enough in my family, my parents were in charge of a Agricultural vessel and helped grow food for the fleet.

Now you have a nice day and remember to smile, a smile brightens everyone day!

L.
    InnocentCivilian likes this.
  4. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Have you ever tried skinny-dipping out an air-lock? I tried it once, and it was fun for the split-second between opening the hatch and the getting sucked out into the vacuum of space.

-- A fellow Aurin, Lifra Flutterfire

((SQUEEEEEEEEE!))
  5. gentlestar

Dear Lifra,
    ewww, just eww ...

L.

PS : ewwwww
  6. Nekofest

Nekofest Cupcake-About-Town

Why is the cloud sad?
  7. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Hey Lystra, since landing on Nexus have you taken up any new hobbies or activities?
  8. Nekofest

Nekofest Cupcake-About-Town

Why does your right foot only have four toes?

I noticed your left foot has five.
  9. gentlestar

Dear Nekofest,
    I'm sorry to inform you that the cloud is very sad because mr.moon didn't want to sit next to him for our picture! They have since made up and everyone is happy now!

L.
  10. gentlestar

Dear Kurik,
    Wow a great question, yes I've taking up blogging of course! Really didn't need to ask but I also try to help keep the rowsdowers stay off mines, I have no idea why those mines are everywhere but as much as I try the poor little things like them!

Maybe I can try strapping Loftite to their feet!

L.
    InnocentCivilian and Kurik like this.
  11. Chomag

Chomag Cupcake-About-Town

Do you like pie ?
  12. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Speaking of rowsdower, mines, and loftite, I once managed to accidentally achieve low-orbit with all three of those! (It's a long story.) The landing was incredibly painful but reaching the upper echelons of the atmosphere without the aid of a vehicle was thrilling.

In that respect, what is the most "extreme" thing you've done since you've arrived on Nexus?

-- Lifira Flutterfire, Wandering Researcher
  13. Lyas Tyrell

Lyas Tyrell Cupcake-About-Town

Hey there darlin,

How you doin, I'm Lyas Tyrell, was always wonderin about this one fruit I got when I was on your beautiful planet before the bloody dominion came in and mucked it all up. Could you tell me what it's called?

It was hairy and spiney but inside it was all gushy and purple, tasted like dreams really...

Yeah that's all I was wonderin.

Cheers darlin.
  14. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

Hey Lystra,

I wanted to ask what do you think of the other races that you have encountered so far, any fun stories to tell ?

also what is your class and chosen path ?

Thanks in advance
    Inukeu
  15. Ephemera Crawford

Ephemera Crawford Cupcake

Howdy Lystra

Ah have this friend, she's an Auren and fluffy n' pink n' all and has them cute lil' kitteh ears, and mind you she's a *good friend*, but ah think she's kinda... "off'"

Ya see - she's downright GRUMPY 'specially in the mornin'. She sure don't sound all cheeful and rainbow-y like you. Is this normal for an Auren or did she jest get dropped on her head or sumthin?

Thanks kindly

Mz. E. Crawford
  16. Zerdav

Zerdav Cupcake-About-Town

Can you tell me more about your parents, their lives before exodus especially.
  17. JarNod

JarNod WildStar Haiku Winner 2012 / Lead Guinea Pig

Rowsdowers step on mines?!? :( I shall make it my mission to save every Rowsdower. Then we will rule the galaxy!
  18. Nyxis

Nyxis Cupcake-About-Town

Good day..

You're in quite some luck as I woke up today feeling extraordinarily generous. I, Nyxis, am offering you, L. the "Aurin", a chance at being my new house pet. Do you accept? Feel free to thank me later.

- Nyxis, your friendly neighborhood Cassian overlord.
    Oroshi and Blankspace like this.
  19. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

Hi Lystra, I'm curious to know how the Aurin are adjusting to life on Nexus - how have they made parts of this world their home? Thanks! :)
  20. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

Greetings Mutt,

I was wondering if you would mind if I had your tail colored a flat dull grey to match my boots? While Nyxis would like you as a house pet... I wouldn't let you inside my house as I just had it cleaned. I was thinking perhaps getting you some lessons on obedience would be in order. I'm sure the mud that I would wipe off on your tail would dry and match both my boots and your new fur color. I'm also certain that on my new house I can find a small shed for a beast like yourself. I might even give you some table scraps if I'm overly generous.

Your most gracious benefactor,
    Blankspace
    ruff_ethereal and Nyxis like this.