1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

IC Ask An Aurin

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by gentlestar, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Aheadache

Aheadache Well-Known Cupcake

You know when your a Dominion player when you want to take a flamethrower to the above picture.

[​IMG]
    Joukehainen, ruff_ethereal and Nyxis like this.
  2. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

Dear Lifira,

hmm lets see the most extreme .. ohohoh once me and a friend snuck into the control room of a ship that landed on nexus and we were just playing around when one of us must have hit a button but the ship ended up hitting a Granok and we were so scared but all he did was laugh it off .. on a side note we're never allowed to go near any control rooms again.

Love and hugs and kisses and rainbows,
    L.
    ruff_ethereal likes this.
  3. gentlestar

Dear Lyas,

Um, those weren't fruit...

L.
  4. gentlestar

Dear Inukeu,

Wow , I think the granok have been the strangest, honestly seeing a rock moving around at first was scarey. But I've mentioned a story about hitting one with a ship and he just laughed it off .. there was a granok on the vessel that would let the kids jump around on his shoulders like we did back when we were are arboria in the trees.. so they have a soft centers too!

As for me, mom and dad are great Espers but so far all I seem to conjure is Mz.Uni, Mr.Pink and SheepBob.... they are spectral plushies! I love to run around exploring too with them, this world is pretty!

L.
    ruff_ethereal and Inukeu like this.
  5. gentlestar

Dear Mz. E

No, I think this is a case of more plushies.. yes more plushies are needed. This friend obviously doesn't wake up to enough smiles .. how can you wake up grumpy that way!

L.
  6. gentlestar

Dear Zerdav,

Before the wars we had a simple life just taking care of the tree's and saplings. It was nice never having to worry about getting hurt though if we wondered to far from home.

L.
  7. gentlestar

Dear Nyxis,

I told my dad about you, He's maaaaaaaaaaaad. I think he mentioned rounding up Granok or something .. honestly I didn't pay attention.

L.
    ruff_ethereal and Nyxis like this.
  8. gentlestar

Dear Blankspace,

You <REDACTED> son of a <REDACTED>. <REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED>... stupid <REDACTED>!! I'm going come over there and kick your <REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED>, So help me if I ever see another <REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED><REDACTED>.

L.
  9. Chomag

Chomag Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]
  10. Bellaby

Bellaby Well-Known Cupcake

Hey Lyssie, wanna frolic with me? There is a superb tree just waiting to be climbed in that Deradune place! :D
  11. gentlestar

Dear Bellaby,

Maybe another night, I'm kinda taken with this net stuff.
    I don't know why i waited so long to do this.
    Have a super sparkly day!!!

L.
    Bellaby likes this.
  12. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

Dear Lystra,

Hello, and welcome to the internet! I hope you're enjoying it! :D

I was wondering, do you still have any friends or family left on Arboria? I don't mean to seem inconsiderate bringing them up, if so. So, please feel free to not comment! I was just curious if you got to say goodbye to those that stayed behind (either by choice or not)? Since you were able to leave, did you know Queen Myala Everstar?

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing more about your latest adventures and findings on planet Nexus!
  13. gentlestar

Dear Fate,

It is hard on my family, it seemed like the war would never end. My parents wanted to make sure I was safe and thought the war was just to much for our people. So they fell back first with a group of Aurins tired of fighting. I had to leave many of my friends behind, a couple came with us with their families so I'm not completely alone. Dad convinced them that we would die against the Dominion if we stayed and fought longer. The only family we had was my dads brother and he did stay behind, he was very stubborn and refused to give up the fight. We lost contact with him when we left, so after saying goodbye I'm not sure how he's doing. But knowing my uncle he is giving them hell so I'm not worried.

As for our Queen, I'm glad she left.. she was being stubborn and refused for awhile but honestly seeing her be so strong made me feel better that we had a chance. I'm glad she's ok , but I've never met her. Mom has met her once when she was thanked for all her work on the vessels but other then that we're not exactly a noble family. I do miss my friends and hanging out in the trees like we use to. But its a bitter sweet, I've met new friends, humans and granoks. On the ships they tried to make sure we had stability and still went to classes and had fun. I miss Arboria, honestly I don't think we can ever go back but with so many fighting against the Dominion maybe one day it will be safe again!

L.
    ruff_ethereal and Fate Flyer like this.
  14. Evion

Evion WildStar Haiku Winner 2012

Hi Lystra!

So, I've always wondered about this... And sorry, this is probably really personal, but do Aurin have to worry about flees and other nasties like that? I had lice once, that was NOT a pleasant experience getting rid of them. Ended up stuck in quarantine since the ship had such tight quarters, couldn't risk it spreading.

And do you guys have to shampoo your tails too?

Thanks!
    Gaius Caster
  15. Wayoverpowered

Wayoverpowered Cupcake-About-Town

Hello,

Do you Aurin dye your hair pink? Or are you genetic freaks?

Thanks, this is a topic of great interest to me as a scientist as I am unaware of any other pink-furred critters.
    -Wayoverpowered.
  16. gentlestar

Dear Gaius,

I learned in one of our classes on the ship in Human and Granok health studies that everyone gets some kind of fleas or nasties if they don't keep clean. So yes on Arboria you could catch things but we're very clean too so I haven't had anything, Mom always stressed about keeping the fur washed and brushed. As for shampooing .. well of course doesn't everyone. I do miss mom making her homemade soaps and conditioners on Arboria.. the stuff these humans use is ok, just doesn't smell as good as what mom use to make.

L.
    ruff_ethereal and Evion like this.
  17. gentlestar

Dear Way,

Really, a freak. It's not very nice to call people names. Didn't you learn better manners then that?

L.
  18. Wayoverpowered

Wayoverpowered Cupcake-About-Town

I assure you, it is a highly scientific term for genetic mutations and meant with the utmost respect. :). I learned about mutants when reading X-men comics.
  19. Eluldor

Eluldor Cupcake-About-Town

Nooo! the "war mongler" has been brought here...why do people who make these never know what they're talking/typing about?

Lystra, do you have any insight into the mysterious 4th Exile Race that Kit was so reluctant to speak about?
  20. gentlestar

Dear Eludor,

Listen let me tell you... <REDACTED by Authorization of XAS>

L.