1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

IC Ask An Aurin

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by gentlestar, Apr 8, 2013.

1. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

Heya Everyone,

I know its been so awhile but with school and training, I just didn't have much time.
    But now mom and dad are getting on me about trying to focus my mind so I can become a stronger Esper, they are making me write my thoughts down.. Scarey I know!

But head over to my Blog.. its kinda fun, but I still feel a bit stupid that my parents think I'm flighty So here it is .. Lystra's Blog .. And don't forget I'm still here for everyone so if you need help or need a question just let me know!

I must say I have a fan and it was exciting she colored a picture of me , OMG I felt like a superstar! She was just the cutest little Aurin you've ever seen!

Love and hugs and kisses and rainbows,
    L.
  2. gentlestar

Look at this I can tweet now too .. well I'm no ravenok, but I tweet!

@AskAnAurin
  3. Myrrdhinn

Myrrdhinn Well-Known Cupcake

Hey there Little one! :)

First of all, I hope you feel welcomed here. This is a cool community even though, we are only humans. :)

So I've been thinking on a question for hours now, but I'm just so excited.. :D
    Okay.. Hmm... Since you love nature and life and such.. What is your favorite animal and why? :)

Thanks for the answer and for the hug. :)
  4. Apothecary

Apothecary Cupcake

Hello Miss Aurin

I am here to enquiring as a scientist if it is possible for me to acquire some samples for my species collection. I am looking to acquire a blood, hair and a tissue sample if at all possible.
    Knowledge is the key to ultimate power.

Best regards,
    Your Local Mad Exile Scientist
  5. gentlestar

Hello!

First I'm not really that little .. my parents say that to me!

But I've really gotten to know a lot of humans and they are very nice and fun.. its strange that they don't have tails or longer ears.. I really don't know how they hear anything coming.

Hmmm my favorite animal , well geez that's just way to hard to pick I love all of them so much, Soooo let me think here... Jabbits are to adorable that's for sure, but I think I like the Stemdragon.. I know its scarey and huge but they are so unique and beautiful .. I keep hoping to come across a baby one so I can take it home and train it .. could you imagine going around nexus on that thing! Wouldn't be called little anymore riding on one of those!

L.
  6. gentlestar

Interesting job you have there ...
    But no sorry, mom said never to give anything personal to strangers and I'm pretty sure that blood, hair and tissue count as personal.. and ewww

So glad I'm not a scientist like mom!

L.