1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

aurin, how short do the come?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Woah, never noticed that. Weird. Would look better if they were colored but you know people would <REDACTED>.

Yeah that toe thing is weird too. STRANGE CAT BUNNIES.
  2. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

So the Roles in Aurin Culture are reversed, right? Female Aurins are bigger and Taller and wear the pants and bring home the bacon. While Male Aurins are smaller, wear aprons and take care the kids while the Female goes out and work and gather and such. LOL.. well no wonder why your planet was ravaged..You send the women to war while the men stay home and protect the kids in the tree house.
  3. Xlugon Pyro

Too bad the lore doesn't support your assertion.
  4. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

Well!! teach me Aurin culture so I can better hunt you!! I rarely see Male Aurins, So from my observation I have concluded that they are all in the Tree kitchen, cooking and cleaning and watching the kids.. Yes?
  5. Xlugon Pyro

I don't know that much but I do know the aurin's exodus from their homeworld had nothing to do with the childbearers being the warriors. In fact, I don't even know if the women are the warrior class. All a matriarchy is is rule by the women.
  6. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

GloryHogXL

Your ignorant, primitive way of thinking almost made me lose most of my braincells before even getting to the end of your comment.

I don't think having their nails painted would be a good idea. They're long and pointy (claw like) for a reason :p

(edited for sleepy typing)
  7. Brynnevere

Brynnevere Cupcake

Amazonian say, "death by snoo-snoo!"
  8. kaimarshall

I should add, I'd be more than okay with clawing out my enemies' eyes, with style :)
    Xlugon Pyro likes this.
  9. Xlugon Pyro

True enough. I just think they'd look better colored. Maybe they could be naturally colored like real claws?
  10. kaimarshall

I don't know. I like the fact that they blend with the skintone; makes it look more natural. But that's just personal preference. I wouldn't mind it if we could actually choose their natural color while in character creation, though.
  11. GloryHogXL

GloryHogXL Cupcake

kaimarshall

My ignorant primitive way of thinking also makes me immune to insults. However, I'm sorry for killing braincells.

Xlugon, thanks for the history lesson! So your saying Aurins have a matriarchal society - which mean Female Rulers correct? which mean females wear the pants and bring home the bacon, while males do what? cook and clean the tree house.
  12. kaimarshall

That was not an insult, darling.
  13. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

all that means is the woman lead the household or the tribe.................doesnt mean that the men arent warriors..................they have claws and the females dont for a reason....:rolleyes: