1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Aurin Skin-Pattern and Fur Options

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by kaimarshall, Dec 8, 2013.

1. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

I made a little lineart of 2 Aurins, showing some features I wish they had. Of course you could have been able to see them in the colored version, but I won't be coloring this anymore.
    Aurin Hug.png

For one, fur option. I don't know about you, but I would love it if my Aurin could actually have full body fur and a cute animal nose, like the one on the left side of the drawing.

Second thing would be skin patterns, something you can't see because I never colored it (lol), but the bunny-eared Aurin was supposed to have full body skin patterns with no fur.

And lastly, something I actually enjoy.. a lot.. is buck teeth. It may sound weird, but I actually think they're so cute and full of personality. Anyways, I haven't seen that at all in any of the characters they've ever shown.

Do you feel like Aurins are not really meant to have fur? Or would you be okay if they ever decided to add that feature?
    Localbro likes this.
  2. Death

Death Cupcake-About-Town

Always vote for MORE options character customization-wise myself.
    kaimarshall likes this.
  3. Itharius

Itharius Cupcake

I know that originally they were supposed to have an ordinary, tannish peach complexion, and the complexions only changed to options like pink and blue once Carbine decided to differentiate the Aurin more from humans visually. I'm guessing it's meant to be skin color, not fur color. It's also listed as skin color in the character creator. The hair color coincides with the color of the ears and tail, which are the furry parts.