1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Avarice | Progression Raiding | Dominion | PvP

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Draex, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draex

Draex New Cupcake

[​IMG]

The Basics:

Guild Website: Avarice.us
    Faction: Dominion
    Focus: Raiding
    Raid Times: Sunday-Tuesday with optional Thursday, 6-9PM PST
    Server: PvP
    Region: North America

Definition of Avarice "excessive or insatiable desire for wealth or gain."

Who we are:

Avarice is a highly experienced gaming guild intent on being the best and most respected guild on our server. While our raiding schedule is lighter than that of the world first guilds, it is designed to make the most of our time and hit our goal of server firsts. At Avarice we feel strongly that a well-led, experienced guild can raid 3-4 times a week and clear current content pre-nerf and have it be a fun experience.

Avarice is comprised of a very dedicated group of individuals who are driven to complete content, and complete it first, but we recognize that real life responsibility always comes first. Our diverse raiding core comes from a multitude of game backgrounds from Anarchy Online to Rift and everything in between, we have battled for realm and world firsts across more than a decade of MMORPG's. Outside of raids you will find us always busy trying to edge out an advantage and participating in warplots, BGs or arenas. We strive to operate like a close group of friends and recognize that helping a fellow raider succeed helps the raid as a whole.

Avarice is currently seeking exceptional applicants with previous raid experience to join us for 40-man raiding in Wildstar. We are looking for like-minded and talented players who want to make the most of every hour of raiding we have.

Who you are:

Punctual: We require 75% raid attendance from our raiders, if you don't maintain this your loot priority will suffer. We have three mandatory raids a week, that means that every hour of our raiding time needs to count. We want dedicated players, fully prepared and ready to go at the raid and ready to zone in.

Mature: All members are required to be 18 or older. Also, we all like to joke around, but if you can't leave drama at the door or like to flip out because we wiped, we don't need you. There is a time and a place to voice concerns about the raid and throwing a <REDACTED> fit in the middle of the raid on Mumble is neither.

Driven: We need people who want to be the best they can be at their class, we'll help you if we can, but you need to accept your mistakes and try to learn on your own too. If a class lead gives you advice don't get angry or hurt, take it in the spirit it was intended and try to improve.

Social: You are required to be in Mumble at all times during raids and be able to communicate. We also are looking for people who want to be on Mumble chatting with us outside of raids, as we are more than just a raiding guild. We like a sense of camaraderie in the guild and socializing helps that greatly, there will also be a lot of guild PvP going on so being on Mumble will keep you in the loop on that.

Thick Skinned: We aren't a hateful bunch but we do like to make fun of each other on occasion, all in good fun. If you can't take joking around and may get offended by this you probably won't last long in Avarice.

Interested in joining?

Head over to our website at Avarice.us and submit an application, it only takes a couple of minutes, if you have any further questions you can post them on our forum or drop myself, Xeek or Soylentgreen a private message.
    Risetta likes this.
  2. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Welcome and good luck with the guild! :)
  3. Jech

Jech New Cupcake

Did any of your members by chance play on borean tundra server in WoW?
  4. Xeek

Xeek New Cupcake

Thanks, good luck to you as well sir!
    I myself played on Twisting Nether, Illidan, and Kil'Jaeden. Not sure about the others.
  5. Draex

Draex New Cupcake

Hellscream, and Staghelm here. Most of us did not meet up originally in wow.
  6. Soylentgreen

Soylentgreen Well-Known Cupcake

7. Jech

Jech New Cupcake

I assumed so, I know Avarice probably was not original when we used it but I was in a guild called Avarice in WoW.
  8. Chig

Chig New Cupcake

Illidan, Laughing Skull, Area 52, Malfurion
  9. Xeek

Xeek New Cupcake

Yea we didn't expect to be original either, the Avarice definition fits dominion pretty well, so we went with that.
  10. Jech

Jech New Cupcake

Oh no i didnt mean anything by it, was just curious is all =p
  11. Soylentgreen

I joined these guys a couple days ago and I must say they are some of the best guys I've gamed with. We've been playing every game under the sun to hold off Wildstar fever and been having a blast. If you are looking for a good group of people for serious raiding while keeping in mind you have a life I'd look no further.
  12. Soylentgreen

Though it's a West Coast based guild these guys raid pretty early (6-9PST) so raid times are pretty good for even EST people like myself. Anyone looking for a 3 day a week Raiding guild in NA on Dominion side should check Avarice out.
  13. Draex

Draex New Cupcake

Adding new people all the time, come join the mad house :)
  14. Soylentgreen

Avarice is still recruiting skilled PvE and PvP applicants, apply here and join our growing roster.
  15. Soylentgreen

Looking for fresh meat, we have nightly gaming sessions and have an active forum and voice chat where we socialize prior to release so come check us out and see if we are a good fit for you. Avarice
  16. Draex

Draex New Cupcake

Added two more to the roster today, still looking for more dedicated people.
  17. Soylentgreen

Avarice is looking for exceptional people to join our ranks, if you feel you'd be a good fit for our community head on over here to submit an app, we are always adding to our skilled roster and welcome new comers.
  18. Soylentgreen

Avarice still recruiting exceptional applicants for progression raiding 3 times a week, if this is the type of guild you want with a great atmosphere check us out here.
  19. Soylentgreen

Up to 20 people on the raid roster now with room to grow, if you want to help us fill out the rest of our 40 man roster and be a part of a great community check out Avarice
  20. Soylentgreen

Avarice is on the look out for more exceptional recruits to round out our roster, for all those still looking for a guild come see if we are the right fit for you. Info in the OP or go here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.