1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

B4 "When is Beta?" Ad Nauseum.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Autumnal, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Autumnal

Autumnal Cupcake-About-Town

Ha! Not the thread you were expecting, huh? Just a random musing.

Already , we've seen the "B Word" bandied about, casually, (more often than not.)

Only Carbine knows. When they know, we know. (Or more specifically, when Carbine tells Celsus, Celsus knows, then holds it close to his vest, until the time is right).

Let's not chase the question of Beta, and maybe the answer will come faster. If we do not chase keys, they will not run away from us. "A watched pot never boils", and all that other sage advice nonsense.

This is a great time to get to know your community, and contribute to it, making it better, all around, for all involved. Time will be less available, later, when we spend most of our free time planetside on Nexus. Build a strong foundation, early, so we can rock it, later.

Human Nature, being what it is, however, will make this post irrelevant, in time.

Inevitably, we will be flooded once Carbine even *whispers* "Beta", so until that time, be strong, my fellow Wild Ones:

[​IMG]
    SiegaPlays and Celsus like this.
  2. Nonsensicles

Nonsensicles Cupcake-About-Town

Don't care about beta date. Just want more stuff to draw. :D
    Autumnal likes this.
  3. souper

souper Founding Member

Yeah, I'm not obsessing over beta.

... I want them to let me into alpha. :D
    Autumnal likes this.
  4. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

I'm not obsessing over *checks e-mail* beta *checks it again* or anything like that *opens e-mail in the background*. I'm patient *refreshes e-mail*. Really! *opens secondary e-mail account* I'm old *refreshes main account, then secondary* and cynical. *closes and reopens both accounts* Patience is *refreshes both accounts, cusses slightly* part and parcel of who I am *writes angry e-mail demanding beta key then deletes it*.

Really. *refreshes both accounts, rewrites e-mail, hesitates* Waiting around for beta invites is *regretfully deletes e-mail, refreshes both accounts* second nature for me. It's no big deal.

*fills out beta application for the third time*

Really!
    SiegaPlays and Autumnal like this.
  5. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

ohh, I did not know I was supposed to go forth and multiply my beta app...

*goes to fill out the app one more time...*
    Autumnal likes this.
  6. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

I don't care about beta, really. Just want more nuggets from Nexus to put in my dome piece.
    Of course... I wouldn't have my feelings hurt over a beta invite. Teehee.
    Autumnal likes this.
  7. alienfirst

alienfirst Deck the Granok Winner 2011

I'll probably go for about a week with being huffy over not getting in the beta (I never get into things, so it's not like I'm psyching myself up for it). Then I'll forget about it and be busy with everything else. XD