1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Ben and Bink greet you all.

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Benzecry, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Benzecry

Benzecry Cupcake-About-Town

Greetings, my name is Ben, and Bink would be my cat. Seeking a bit more of community involvement compared to my history with other games. So I'm hoping for a home for the long haul with this game.

I'm currently working on my first game with hopes to game design in the future. Have been gaming for the past eighteen years and am more than happy to discuss anything related to most games. Nothing much else to say I guess, besides that I hope I can get to know everyone and have a good time here and in Nexus in the future.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

If you have any lore questions feel free to ask me anytime :up:
    Picked a faction yet?
    Benzecry likes this.
  3. Benzecry

Pretty stuck on being Draken, my fight is between warrior and stalker. Thanks, I will have to get you to tell me all about Draken sometime. Guessing you love the Chua by some random guess xD. Psychopathic, adorable furbies. Maybe a little less scary than furbies though.
    Kataryna and Extatica like this.
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    you picked the right side - as long as you support #ChuaPride!
    Benzecry and Extatica like this.
  5. Benzecry

I support anything with a love for making everything explode.
    Kataryna likes this.
  6. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
  7. Benzecry

Thanks! Feel like I'm a little lacking in the lore and overall general knowledge of WS, might have to start harassing people for tutoring, haha.
  8. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

We're here to help. ;)
  9. Benzecry

Hope some day I can be the one to help others around here, till then though, I'll message you and Extatica from time to time with questions and delusional ideas. I'll try to find stuff on my own to start, so I don't end up just bothering endlessly. Thanks again!
    Voison likes this.
  10. gabers1

gabers1 Cupcake-About-Town

Hello from another newcomer :)
  11. Benzecry

Hiya, seen you around the forums some, how goes things?

Been wondering what other people are looking forward to most in Wildstar, so how about you? For me it is the Warplots, so awesome.
  12. Alenaar

Alenaar Cupcake

Hello and Welcome!

Nice to have you and it would be even nicer to have you on Exile side. Hmm? Hmm?

Draken -> Aurin? They both got tails and ... eyes .... ummm.

Well, nevertheless, it is nice to have you! I myself am mostly looking forward housing and whatever path I will take. Right at this moment I am horribly split between explorer, scientist and even settler. Would love to explore, recover artifacts and lore-lures, but being helpful for my faction also seems like an amazing thing ^^
  13. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

hello and welcome to the forums!

I too wanted to play a draken pretty bad but ive changed my mind and im gonna go with Mordesh, just too cool :p their lore won me over!
    Alenaar likes this.
  14. gabers1

As I am not in beta and everything will be new, it is hard to decide what I am looking forward to the most. As pvp was such a fail in my most recently played game, perhaps some pvp?

I have always been a member of very small tightknit guilds that have been able to progress through pve content quite quickly but unfortunately, none of these guilds have ever been pvp focused. I am still trying to talk some of my old guildies from the past two games into joining me in Wildstar but if I cannot accomplish this, perhaps finding a new guild and gaming friends with similar game play style and ethics that also like to pvp might top my list?

I am sure that there will be so much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. :eek:
  15. Benzecry

Tails are indeed a very important factor, I wish I was joking :cautious:. I am still trying to decide between warrior/stalker and explorer/settler. I guess it depends on how social I end up being. Which I may end up exile, only because I slightly put having people to play with above being an awesome Draken. So I may end up being dragged to exiles.

I actually really love the Draken lore. The idea of a hyper effective hunter race bound only by their oaths reminds me of one of my favorite comic book characters. Their hair also does...maybe I just really like Lobo then. :eek:

I am usually in smaller guilds too, I am hoping to be part of something a little bigger this time I think. Most every guild I was in died off when one person left.. but yeah, I definitely am looking forward to some PvP. Maybe 100%ing some zones as well, I'm into that kind of completionist stuff. The OCD is strong in me :D
  16. gabers1

I have been fortunate with all of my smaller guilds staying together, very strong committed raid ethics which I think are essential for good progress.

I like the idea that influence can be gained by simply playing with 1 or more players- this will not alienate those like me that prefer smaller guilds. The biggest drawback for me in staying with a small guild this time will be warplots.

Are you joining a pvp server?
  17. Benzecry

Most likely not, I usually am not a fan of them for the open world PvP. I spend a lot of time just goofing off or grinding materials and I wouldn't be too fond of being continually interrupted. Experience can really set taste for that kind of thing, as mine have not worked out so well I have a distaste for the smaller guilds. In most recent games I just had, like Wildstar set up, circles to communicate with people without any real guild or groupings.