1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Best Class To Do Massive Pulls With

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by ItsBrendanFYI, Apr 20, 2014.

1. ItsBrendanFYI

ItsBrendanFYI New Cupcake

I am looking for a class that can do massive AOE pulls like paladins can do in WoW. If you heard of Hobbs that I am looking for, a class that can do what he does with his paladin. Yea I looking for a class that can handle massive pulls on it own. Thanks
  2. Roadblock

Roadblock Cupcake-About-Town

There's no such thing currently and I hope there never is.
  3. Cogburn

Cogburn Cupcake-About-Town

I've been able to solo 7 or 8 mobs at once with my Engi before. They're like steel reinforced brick walls with a cannon attached.
  4. ItsBrendanFYI

ItsBrendanFYI New Cupcake

Why do you want it not to happen. It doesn't hurt the game and it's fun to do as you can show off big pulls and power lvl friends if they need it.
  5. Screenager

Screenager Cupcake-About-Town

pvp balance is massively changed when you start introducing massive crowd control abilities like this that's why.
  6. Bnol

Bnol Cupcake-About-Town

If it is possible to do those massive pulls at equal level, then it means normal sized pulls are incredibly easy (see WoW). If you want to help friends level, then you should Mentor (e.g. down-level) and quest with them, which preserves the leveling experience for your friend, and anyone else in the zone (as mass pulls would degrade their experience).
  7. Felion

Felion Cupcake-About-Town

Obviously, if one particular class can do this in dungeons while others can't, it's imbalanced. If all classes can do this in dungeons, it makes the game too easy. So not in dungeons, that I'm sure of, no matter how good your gears are and how good your skills are, pulling more than 2 groups is a sure wipe. Hell pulling more than 1 group will already heavily depend on your healer + dps with a high chance of wiping.

If you mean questing with your friends though, assuming you are a tank AND you have a healer/hybrid friend, yeah you can big pull with limits. None of the 10-20 mobs pulls though, at most several mobs at a time and you need to blow your CDs right and dodge all telegraphs. Easiest to do that is Engineer simply because it's ranged, it can grab mobs without running around.