1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Best hybrid class (DPS + good sustainability)

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by antarian, May 4, 2014.

1. antarian

antarian New Cupcake

Hello everyone, any advice which class is best suited for hybrid role (PvP)

Nice DPS and if possible in the same time nice sustainability. I know its hard to pick something like that.

For example I loved chloromancer in rift

riffle in secret world

Disciple of kain (warrior priest) in warhammer online, archmage and shaman also wasnt that bad and can output some nice dps together with healing

bear shaman or dark templar in aoc

basically all of these classes was hybrids who can deal damage or heal or just life steal...

do you have any advice which class in this game is good for this?

Short version: Which class can do damage and in the same have a tools to improve survivability... Best would be class which focus on selfhealing like lifesteal or something like that ... But not sure if there is class who shine in this...
  2. PalsyPlague

PalsyPlague Cupcake

You have to remember that something like lifesteal is actually a stat in Wildstar that any class can pick up to some degree. That being said the class that I've seen with the most lifesteal is Stalker with abilities like Bloodthirst. All Stalker self-heals got nerfed two patches ago, but I think needed the nerf.

But I think the class that you're really looking for might be medic. The medic hybrid tree looks really good for PvP sustain with damage (AMPS: "Scalpel! Forceps!" and "power converter"). When I PvP as a non-hybrid medic I still use Dual Shock for the extra survivability, and I think it works out well. So if I did have a true hybrid spec I can imagine it being very fun. Plus, as I said before, don't forget to put some points into lifesteal.[/spell][/spell]
  3. Nekti

Nekti New Cupcake

I play with Esper he is very good DD always in top 3 , he has Lifesteal in his AMPs and Heal also . In PVP he is very good . He has snare , root and more very strong skills
  4. antarian

antarian New Cupcake

nekti: I am just not sure with his mobility? He seems very static ... does it change later?
  5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

For my own support when I solo with my Esper? I used Bolster. It helped heal me yes, but it built psi points. I also used either soothe or mending banner since both were mobile. I used them when I had to move. It game me something to do when I could not fire my builder As I got illusionary blades and haunt, more mobile attacks, it became less important. I started using a combination of my innate and phantasmal armor.
  6. Nekti

Nekti New Cupcake

Yes in the first 10 levels he s static but at 11 lvl you can learn P.Frenzy . With this skilll you can move arround target and cast but only from 10 m away instead of 30m of TS , but PF is used in 80-90% from all players in small PVP groups and solo leveling .