1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Best stalker build and rotation

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Bazeleel, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Bazeleel

Bazeleel Cupcake-About-Town

I've only dabbled in pvp do far. Anyone know the best build and rotation in PvE?
  2. Flinder

Flinder Cupcake

I used:

Shred (standard spammer)- this is the first skill you get and I never unslotted it
    Impale (single target/backstab)- second skill you get, and I never unslotted it
    Stagger (damage+stun) - third skill you get and I never unslotted it
    Analyze Weakness - Its the 4th skill you get. Sometimes I unslot it for an AE
    Concussive Kicks, tiered up to where it does an interrupt
    Collapse, a third CC that drags targets towards you and interrupts

The last two I fiddled around with a lot. Mostly used Nano Field and the little probe things that give you more HP.

No idea if its the best but it worked for me through all the solo/pve/quest content.

Probably "rotation" is the wrong way to think of things. Stalkers are constrained by Suit Power, not by cooldowns. So you try to hold it in reserve till you can get the best return on spending it and that makes it more reactive.

You'd get higher DPS by dropping a CC or whatever for that ability that restores Suit Power, allowing you to use the spendy skills more often.
  3. Karnaj

Karnaj New Cupcake

I recommend counter clockwise. :p

On a serious note,I don't think there will be a best rotation for any class. This game is built to let you take your abilities to your party style within a given set of abilities. You never have the ability to do anything and have a "rotation" the game is to fluid for that, imho.
  4. Makull

Makull New Cupcake

There is no 'best' rotation. I kept changing my abilities pretty much every zone to adjust to the abilities the mobs in that zone were using (I don't have to do that, but it made live easier for me)

In dungeons I changed abilities sometimes just on the type of boss we were going to fight.

The only 2 skills (for me) that are mandatory to have on my LAS are my 2 interrupts, so I can make use of any MOO.