1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Beta Keys for WSC

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by JCwildthing, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Haversham

Haversham Cupcake-About-Town

For sure. They definitely start optimizing early on in most games, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't. I never said otherwise :)
  2. Patrician

Patrician "That" Cupcake

My guess is the developers will be handing out keys on a person to person basis, based on your beta application. They might check out the activity here and PM someone now and then based on if they feel someone is a good fit, but overall I think they'll go by that.

If for some strange reason they decided to give a bunch of keys to the site itself and say "pick your candidates," I would hope that the people who got definite keys were those who have been the longest members here and still remain active. Then maybe 3 could be random as a sort of "prize."

I know I've been a very active member lately, but it was only fairly recently. While I would adore getting a beta key and also feel I'd be a good tester, there are those who have been dedicated to this game MUCH longer than I have, and for some reason my heart just wants to give them priority in something such as this. :)

But as Zap mentioned earlier, I doubt it would even happen that way. I think they will contact people on an individual basis.
    Ender and Alverad like this.