Beta Launch Date

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Maddog Charlie, Aug 31, 2012.

?

Its time to start guessing at Beta Launch dates

Poll closed Aug 31, 2013.
  1. Q1 of 2013

23 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. Q2 of 2013

23 vote(s)
    31.5%
  3. Q3 of 2013

9 vote(s)
    12.3%
  4. I cant deal with the waiting, come on let me play Carbine !

29 vote(s)
    39.7%
  5. Christmas is a time for giving, it would be so right if Carbine let us Beta in 2012 !

6 vote(s)
    8.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorn

Sorn New Cupcake

I don't know... I have not been following it much at all. In writing that post I simply looked up major MMOGs with a possible 2013 release date and that was listed as one.
  2. coryhart

coryhart New Cupcake

It seems like most every companies slogan, however being a game designer myself I understand that all of this buzz on the forums is what the marketing guys are looking at to see what a good bet would be to maximize their wallet and keep a large community in game. I don't need free I just don't want to pay for permission to play a game I already bought.
  3. coryhart

coryhart New Cupcake

I assure you Neverwinter will be out next year early..... like think maybe February, but definitely no later than march.
  4. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

According to the PW Neverwinter website, we are talking Q4 of 2012. I never really got started on working with the NWN creator tool, maybe the Foundry of Neverwinter is fun for an absolute beginner.

I was just speculating about ArcheAge in my prior post.
  5. coryhart

coryhart New Cupcake

it goes to beta either october or november and they are looking for a Q1 2013 release. my fingers are crossed for earlier as always I haven't done a whole lot of research on Archemage at all.
  6. Villain1117

Villain1117 New Cupcake

I really cant wait to get my hands on this game regardless of whether I get into the beta or not. The fact that they are making a game that's compounding on good ideas rather then trying to absolutely change the entire genre is a fantastic idea. Art looks fantastic. Gameplay looks fantastic. This game is the sleeping giant I think. I did think that about SWTOR. However, Bioware/EA failed. They failed to produce endgame. I would say only 30 percent of the MMO populace plays a game to actually enjoy the leveling aspect of the game and the rest of the population likes the endgame and the pvp. Newer MMOS have a lot of data to work on making a great MMO. Cant wait to play it. Looks great so far.
  7. furyphoenix

furyphoenix New Cupcake

its gonna be funny if wildstar and blade & soul come out together what will you choose in the end?hahah i so wanna see that!!!! so move ur butts and release the damn thing >.>
  8. Yakzan

Yakzan Moderator • Eskimo Spy

<Mod Monocle> Oh gods, this is an old thread. Try to keep all the beta talk in the beta mega-thread. I'm gonna lock this to prevent further necroing. </Mod Monocle>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.