1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Big Thanks to the Site MODS

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Honoracy, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Honoracy

Honoracy Cupcake-About-Town

Just wanted to say thank you for all the great work you all do! I have had many negative posts aimed at me taken down very quickly without having to even mention a thing. I also would like to say that this is the first time I've put dedicated much time on a forum (posting). Some of my posts I noticed have been edited to combine multiple posts into one. When I read peoples responses I reply individually and keep working my way down answering. I understand why you all do that and I will try to start doing that myself to save you the trouble. Again sorry for giving you all extra work! I'm just new to posting :inlove:

Thanks again and keep up the good work! Much love.
    Fate Flyer, Yakzan and Wayoverpowered like this.
  2. Wayoverpowered

Wayoverpowered Cupcake-About-Town

I'm the exact same way, but I try to edit my posts into one before sending... or I just keep editing more and more responses into it after the first one :eek: . I tend to iterate my posts for a few minutes after I actually make them. Still, I'm guilty of making double/triple posts on forums just by force of habit...
    Honoracy and Yakzan like this.