1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Black Coffin ~ NA - Exile

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Corruptdevil, May 1, 2013.

1. Corruptdevil

Corruptdevil Cupcake

Black Coffin is a new Exile guild focused on PvE content. The guild will be based in NA, but accepting people from all over as long as you can speak english, when needed. The guild will roll on a PvE server.

Since the beta is currently under way, I figured it'd be a great time to restart my recruiting campaign.

Requirements for joining are.
    - Mature, this means you can spot when people are being serious or messing with you.
    - Don't bring drama with you.
    - Contribute to the guild, even if all you do is kill a bunny for someone. (Better be one badass bunny.)
    - Be active on the guild forums. Its a guild, not a holding cell. We're here to make friends and have good times.
    - Make sure to have fun.
    - Be an active gamer, or if life intervenes make sure to let someone know. RL over games.
    - Mumble is a requirement. (Whats the point of being in a guild if you don't communicate?)

Raiding.
    I'm aware of how much people don't like raids being put together to fit the needs of a guild leaders friends, or their self. I've been there plenty of times. Raid times will focus on the members as a whole. This means if my crappy work schedule doesn't allow me to raid except for one hour, then so be it. Guilds are meant to fit the needs of many, not the one.

Other
    I have plans to start up a TS3 server, when I see members join the guild and show they are active on the guild website. I don't plan to throw money away for people who say "Yea sure I'll join.", come in for a day and never appear again.

Guild website can be found http://blackcoffin.enjin.com/home
    I'll pay for the website to drop the ads, once more people join and start using the site.

P.S. I'm looking for someone to make a guild symbol for the guild. Something I can use as a banner to advertise the guild. You can find the conditions for the contest in this thread. http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/guild-banner.2930/
  2. Einzo

Einzo Cupcake

Hi! Welcome to WildStar Central! Good luck and all the best with your Guild recruitment! :)
  3. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Good luck to you and your guild! :)
  4. Corruptdevil

Corruptdevil Cupcake

A few changes made to the first post.
  5. Guide

Guide Well-Known Cupcake

Glad you like the banner.
    Maric likes this.
  6. BamfkingJDM

BamfkingJDM New Cupcake

Any word on what timezone you guys mostly are?
  7. Corruptdevil

Corruptdevil Cupcake

I haven't completely decided what time zone the guild will run on. Typically I run on west coast servers even though im on the east because theres just so many people. Not enough people in the guild to really determine it yet though. Regardless raid times and such will run on guild availability.
  8. Corruptdevil

Corruptdevil Cupcake

*Major Update!!!!*
    The guild now has a new Mumble server in place. If you have any questions you would like answered about the guild, see if you like the company, or just want to hang out and get to know people. Then go ahead and look up the server information on the guild website. The website is linked to my guild banner.
    This is my first Voice Server so if there are any issues I apologize in advance!!!
  9. lelouch

lelouch Cupcake

Nice banner just had to say it :). i haved really decided where to play either play EU or NA because if the Gameforge get the game i will play a NA server Aurin or a Cassian ^^. Most us hate Gameforge in the EU
  10. lelouch

lelouch Cupcake

u made the logo? ^^
    pretty awesome i wish could photoshop
  11. Corruptdevil

Corruptdevil Cupcake

bump
  12. Riga

Riga New Cupcake

North American Players look no further for a EXILES PVE guild. Black Coffin is now recruiting and we are looking for dedicated players. To many dominion guilds ,to many pvp guilds , to many rp guilds- They have something in common ; sadly they are all delusional and not aware that PVE EXILES is where the fun is :D.
    Feel free to check out our site and if you have any questions make sure you get a hold of one of us. We know the game isn't fully out right now ; but that shouldn't hold players back from getting to know each other and goof off on mumble while playing other games etc. Look forward to meeting anyone that stops by.
    DPSClass likes this.
  13. DPSClass

DPSClass New Cupcake

Join now if you like PVE and Exiles! We're a small bunch right now but would love to get some more members :) As Riga has said we know the game isn't out quite yet, but hey that doesn't mean you can't come join us and form great friendships before release!

So check out the forum and help us form a great guild of like-minded people together! Come on NA people what are you waiting for!
  14. Riga

Riga New Cupcake

Can't choose between Exiles or Dominion? Don't end up like this
    [​IMG]

She chose Dominion and lost her damn mind. Come join us today...NORTH AMERICAN EXILE PVE.
    DPSClass likes this.
  15. DPSClass

DPSClass New Cupcake

16. DPSClass

DPSClass New Cupcake

NA people join now! Help build a great guild :)
  17. Riga

Riga New Cupcake

[​IMG]
    If you don't join us will send this guy out to your house and you'l have to smell his finger!

If you join us ....will still send him. :O
  18. Riga

Riga New Cupcake

If you don't join us and have a good time on mumble...one of our guild mates that I wont name (DpsClass) will put a blue spandex suite on and show up at your door step...
    [​IMG]

You don't want that...I promise.
  19. DPSClass

DPSClass New Cupcake

Grip of death!
  20. Riga

Riga New Cupcake

Did I mention that Black Coffin is a 100% North American Exile PVE Guild that believes in no drama. That's right I said it...no drama. Work and family life has enough stress and drama as it is...come join us on our forums or even better yet get on mumble and meet some new friends.

Feel free to stop by and ask any questions regarding the guild. Most importantly don't settle for a guild that's not 100% what your looking for in the end. Nothing worse then feeling like your settling for 2nd best. In the end Wildstar is a game...and being happy playing the game is what matters most. Look forward to meeting you if you do stop by. If you choose not to join ; hope the best for you and see you in the game.