1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Black Desert (another MMO to keep an eye on.. )

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Konoko, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Konoko

Konoko Cupcake-About-Town

oh Yah.. i loved Skyrim and TESO looks fantastic to me so far. Why do you say no?
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I don't really dig the world/looks of it. I didnt liked the look of the normal game anyway...so I don't like it now aswell :D Don't get me wrong the normal game was good, but this one....not so much, for me atleast.
    I don't like what they did with the skills, esspecially not what they've done with the guild thing.
    Also....health bars that reduce from both sides?....it's something stupid to hate...but I hate it :p

Don't love the combat...atleast not the looks of how it is.....ofcourse I don't know how it'll end up being, but for now the combat doesn't look like something i'll enjoy.

And i'm wondering what kind of things will be in-game eventually, and how it is implemented (this is jsut something i'm concerned about).

So.....all in all it scores far lower then some other games i'm w8ting for. 1 of them being WS which still scores higher for me.
  3. Konoko

Well I have not looked into it much but I love the graphics and I really like the ability to sneak around and pull off sneak attacks. I don't think it will be a big PvP type of MMO for me but I'll enjoy exploring the world and party play in 1st person view actually looks very fun.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Exactly.....and for exploring I've got other games :p

But anyway I do hope for you it doesn't dissapoint you and you'll be happy in playing it :up:
  5. Konoko

Yah I think it will be fun. I mean I'm going to be playing WildStar too for a little while to see if it's any good. Then when I can I'll get into Archeage and Black Desert. Also would like to play Blade&Soul.
  6. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

Hmmm...

Not sure what everyones problem with the combat is. Looks fine to me. I'll keep an eye out. I need a Sandbox and EQNext is not looking so hot anymore.
    Konoko likes this.
  7. Konoko

Pretty!![​IMG][​IMG]