1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Blizzard's Titan delayed till 2016

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Kethrym, May 28, 2013.

1. Dayno

Dayno New Cupcake

Titan looked pretty good but nowhere near as WildStar. I weren't that bothered about Titan being delayed but imagine if it was WildStar :eek:
  2. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

It looked pretty good? Do you have some dirty little secrets hidden away somewhere? I have seen absolutely nothing about what the game is/was/will be. Care to share?
    Daynejah and SilentJ like this.
  3. DaVYRoK

DaVYRoK New Cupcake

I usually give some credit to every company but... after the biggest mess in history of gaming, D3, won't buy a single Blizzard game in the future. Hope their empire falls off, they deserve a fishslap right in the face.
  4. Chomag

Chomag Cupcake-About-Town

I wouldn't hold my breath. After all EA is still around and kicking.
  5. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

I'm glad Titan got pushed back... Give them more time to improve it. Also give me some more time with Wildstar. :p A lot of people talk trash about Blizzard, but lets not forget how many people still sub to WoW.. ;)
  6. Konoko

Konoko Cupcake-About-Town

Agreed.. the MMO market has changed enough that games that were in the design phase around 4-5 years ago will have to re-think their focus if they made the wrong choices. I think the post by Blizzard points to them feeling they missed the niche that is being formed.