1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Blizzcon

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Eversannik, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Infamouz

Infamouz Well-Known Cupcake

They already are. There´s a thread with around 1000 messages in it with people going ape poop over the matter, good times. *popcorn*
  2. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

Delayed flying have been there for a while with only flying in new areas (Outlands, Pandaria, Northrend --I think Cata was included in classic flying?) at level cap including a gold zink riding lesson training (the boa lessons for alts was only implemented later in BC and got implemented the same way in Northrend to be changed to straight up training in Cata I believe).

So delaying it until the first patch is not really novel, it is just a alternative way of setting the mark for when flying will be available.
  3. AcidBaron

AcidBaron "That" Cupcake

Flying should be handled differently, it should be so that certain areas support flying what is opposite of now where you can fly everywhere but a few place you can't.