1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Art Bloodraptor's Updated Commissions

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Bloodraptor, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Bloodraptor

Bloodraptor Cupcake-About-Town

*This page has been updated for 2014 from the previous page: "BR's Art Commission Super-Mission!", I could not edit it as I am not premium so please use THIS as reference over the older one, thank you.*

Hello everyone!

As you may or may not know, I am moving cross-country in a few weeks and I will have a large period of time without internet or computer access. I Will still keep a list of all previously stated commission requests and honour them first and foremost. I will be completing as much as possible before the move and as soon as I get my station set up after. For now, I am no longer taking commissions until after the move and all previous ones are completed. I am grateful for any interest and support for my work and will make sure to notify when the next window for commission requests will be open. Again, If you already sent me a PM or E-mail regarding your interest then you are on the list, this post is regarding any requests made AFTER time of posting.

Thank you so very much for you collaboration and understanding!

This thread's purpose is to list the rates, answer questions and show a list of commissions that have been completed for display. All commissions will be on a first-come first-serve basis (there may be a waiting list). If you have a commission request please do so by PM so I can keep the conversations organized and in order. Thanks for all the support and I hope you will allow me to bring your characters to life!

Due to requests made by some of my clients and supporters, I am adding a donations link to this thread. All donations made go towards keeping my computer up and running as well as updating software necessary to keep up with ever changing digital art world so that I can provide the best digital designs possible. Please note the donations link below will take you to a PayPal page but you do not need a PayPal account to donate. I am just using their service as it is well known and secure. This link is NOT to be used to pay for commissions.

HERE is the link if you would like to make a donation.

Payment Method
    The only method of payment that I am able to accept right now is PayPal. Paypal charges 3% for each transaction. This fee will be added to the final total of each commission price.

Please Note: All prices listed are CAD (Canadian Denomination), please apply exchange rate accordingly.

Commission Packages

These are the following commission packages that I have available at this time.
    Please reference them by code when ordering, thank you!

Please note : Only digital copies are available at this time, all sizes are relative to their resolution and crispness when printed physically. I do not provide physical copies of the commissions due to the additional costs associated with shipping.

Here are a few examples of some of the packages I offer:

WSC Gallery
    Cel Shaded
    Animated Shading
    Realistic Detail
    Full Detail BG
    Simple Horizon/Props
    Basic Avatar Square

To order a commission please select from the following options. In order for a commission to be created you must select at least one option from section 1 and section 2 (unless choosing one of the available packages in section 4). Selections from section 3 are optional.

SECTION 1 : Color

[1] Grayscale / Black and White - Add No Extra Charge
    [2] Light Color tint / single color accent - Add $2.00 CAD
    [3] Full Color - Cel Shading - Add $5.00 CAD
    [4] Full Color - animated shading (smooth textures+colored lines) -Add $8.00 CAD
    [5] Full color - realistic detail/texture - Add $15.00 CAD

SECTION 2 : Size

[A] 6" x 8" (Small page) - $25.00 CAD
    [ B]8" x 10" (Full page) - $40.00 CAD
    [C] 12" x 18" (Poster) - $60.00 CAD
    [D] 24" x 36" (Giant poster)- $90.00 CAD
    [E] Signature bar - 2" x 4" - $8.00 CAD
    [F] Signature bar - 2" x 6" - $10.00 CAD
    [G] Signature bar - 2" x 8" - $15.00 CAD
    [H] Comic book style collage (3 images) 8" x 10 - $50.00 CAD
    [ I] Avatar square - 1" x 1" - $5.00 CAD
    [J] Avatar square - 2" x 2" - $6.00 CAD
    [K] Avatar square - 3" x 3" - $9.00 CAD
    [L] Avatar irregular - 1" x 2" - $5.00 CAD
    [M] Avatar irregular - 2" x 3" - $6.00 CAD
    [N] Avatar irregular - 3" x 4" - $9.00 CAD
    [M] Custom -(Any commission that does not fit any combination of these options) - $Varies depending on order$

SECTION 3: Extras

[N] Extra character - $8.00 each CAD
    [O] Basic Background (shading/texture) - $8.00 CAD
    [P] Background image(simple horizon/"props") - $12.00 CAD
    [Q] Full detail Background image - $20.00 CAD

SECTION 4: Specialty packages

[R] 5" x 4" (Horizontal) or 4" x 5" (Vertical)
    Avatar (Irregular or square)- 3" x 3" or 3" x 4"
    And Signature bar - 2" x 8"
    All with Full Color - animated shading (smooth textures+colored lines) - $30.00 CAD

[ S] 8" x 10" (Full page)
    Avatar (Irregular or square)- 3" x 3" or 3" x 4"
    And Signature bar - 2" x 8"
    All with Full Color - animated shading (smooth textures+colored lines)
    With Background image(simple horizon/"props") - $70.00 CAD

[T] FORUM COMBO
    Premiering on these forums I have a special pack offer.
    A Signature bar (2" x 6")
    and Avatar (Irregular or square)- 2" x 2" or 2" x 3"
    All with Full Color - animated shading (smooth textures+colored lines) - $ 20.00 CAD

Finished Commissions

This is a commission for Case over at Wildstar-Roleplay.com of his Draken Spellslinger. I had a lot of fun doing this one, she looks very deadly!
    [​IMG]

This is a commission for The Scowling Cassian Himself, Johne. The dashing Agent Hawkens lands on a secret ICI Camp on Deradune!
    [​IMG]

This is the daredevil Spellslinger Dylan Hawke, showing off his reckless charms with a stunt on his custom ride, for a pair of (partially) impressed ladies(and a confused rowsdower) at an Algoroc Loftite quarry!

Dylan Hawke © 8bit
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    Ianpact, Iymala, Dysp and 1 other person like this.