1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Bonus Beta Weekend and Pre-Order Cap Raised

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After a little hint dropped on the official forums earlier today, Tony "ThaCheez" Rey has confirmed that it is indeed true - the former L17 cap on pre-order accounts is being raised to L20. This will enable those affected to use the Dungeon Finder and queue for the first factional dungeons (Ruins of Kel'Voreth and Stormtalon's Lair).

Not content with just that, Carbine are also throwing in an additional beta weekend so noone has to wait to get in on the dungeon-running action!

( Read more )
  2. Karnaj

Karnaj New Cupcake

In my defense Zap this wasn't posted when I posted my thread.... I checked ;P

Anyway it's still great news.
  3. Gardavil

Gardavil Cupcake

And I was just reading some of your Engineer posts Zap over at the main forums. Good info and thanks for sharing.

This is so cool.... bonus weekend... loving it. :geek:
  4. Felion

Felion Cupcake-About-Town

Ohhhhhh Yesssss.......
    Lvl 20 too, muahahaha...
  5. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Squeeeeeee!

This is just right! I mean I thought I was going into withdrawal from this last weekend and I couldn't help it I mean kept licking soooo many lollilopp caterpillars and WHEE! but it's great because tomorrow I can do it again and and and I can go to Stormtalon and and I can spend more hours in character creator and and and....oh my gosh! I better get to sleep to be ready for the morning!

...and maybe I can figure out how to actually use the mount I purchased last week.
  6. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

like for all big news - Zap'll post it as a News Post, all you gotta do is wait - he does have a little baby in the house after all
  7. Karnaj

Karnaj New Cupcake

I didn't mean to come off as rude Kataryna. I understand the joys of parenthood, and hope he is dealing well with it... the timing of our two post were just really close and I was having a little fun with it and him.
  8. Xandor

Xandor New Cupcake

This is awesome! I'm on call stuck at home all weekend, so this works!
  9. t209

t209 Cupcake

I just reinstalled Wildstar after hearing level 20...Wait, I didn't preorder it.