1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Breaking the NDA...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Rundo, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kethrym

Kethrym Well-Known Cupcake

Once you read the FAQ, anything you see or say may, or may not be considered a Taboo topic. The biggest mistake I see people making is walking into WSC without knowing a thing, and just posting whatever they want. That recipe likely will not end well. Read what others have posted first, THEN post once you've caught up.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

well, if it's not been officially said by Carbine or released by Carbine - then it's an NDA leak and shouldn't be posted - common sense.
  3. Mellkor

Mellkor Well-Known Cupcake

"The next class is a medic..."

Even tho i'm speculating, If that's actually right and interpreted as fact how is that fair to penalize me for that?
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

it's how you word it at that point - "I think/feel/want the next class to be/might be a ____ type class that uses ______ weapons and can (pick 2 - dps/heal/tank)."
  5. Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango Well-Known Cupcake

Lawyers have to make themselves seem important enough to warrant their idiotic fees.

NDAs are ridiculous. And you are freely able to discuss things about WildStar if you learn about them (this site's terms of use notwithstanding, which is a whole different thing). The only people who are at fault are those who signed the NDA and then leaked the information. Third party "leakers" are in no way, shape, or form doing anything wrong or illegal. It's silly logic all around. And it's even sillier when people try to make it sound like it's somehow is illegal, or even worse, "unethical." :rolleyes:

If gaming companies who insist on using NDAs were actually serious about NDAs, they'd hunt for the heads of the people who sign the contract and then leak information. Anything less demonstrates just how little meaning the whole thing has, which just adds to its ridiculousness.
    John likes this.
  6. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Well, this is going nowhere fast.

Essentially, WSC will not be a party to spreading NDA-breaking information whether it be first, second, third or forty-fifth hand! Expect to get a warning on your WSC account for the first time you do this, and an account ban on the second time.

Should you be wanting to check if something is under NDA or not, please contact a WSC moderator in advance of posting it. Thanks!
    Sera Serenity and Kataryna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.